“Decent place for family stay”

Transit Living - Old Airport Road
Ranked #425 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Decent place for family stay”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Booked this place from the website and got a good deal for a 3 day stay (Friday to Sunday). The service apartment is not fancy or anything, no frills, no luxury feel. It is what you pay for. But, I would like to congratulate the management for good maintenance. Also, entire place is kept neat, cleaned twice a day. Everything was functional, Air conditioning, Power back up, hygienic cutlery, hot chai delivered every morning, towels changed everyday. Evenings, the boys would lay the bed with new linen. They also quickly arranged for cabs and there is a lot of good places just outside the apartment. Overall, I liked it.

1 Thank anuradha b

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed February 24, 2012

These service apartments were booked by my brother who lives in Bangalore. We were 5 of us including my parents and we were coming from Cochin. We arrived at 2 am midnight and the apartments were located within a residential enclave. There was a supervisor at the entrance who got all our luggage collected from the car and lead us to our apartment. We crashed and woke up the next day and realized that our apartment was facing a beautiful 10 acre landscaped garden. The apartment was well furnished, breezy and good ventilation. Bathrooms were very clean (most important for me) and the staff were very responsive to our requests. I have stayed earlier in other service apartments but was very disappointing. But here, I had no reason to complain and even the small things were given attention. I am very particular about bath towels and believe me, they had soft white fluffy towels which were spotless. Only regret that we could not use the swimming pool and club house. Location is very close to main areas of Bangalore.

Room Tip: Book Entire Serviced Apartment,And not Just a room
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I booked a 2 bed room service apartment for 5 nights. We are a family of 4 and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. To be very specific: The apartments were spacious and well done up and more importantly, the bed linen was all fine and crisp. Service was quite good with well dressed boys with good manners. My family is very keen on hygiene and believe me, if my father were to use the bathroom without complaining, it has to be super clean. He also enjoyed his stay and we found this place very ideal. And the best part of this place is the location, every thing is near by, Indiranagar 100feet road, Mg Road, Koramangala…

I was skeptical while booking this place as frankly it had few bad reviews, but had to book it as it fit my budget. But this place far exceeded my expectations, with everything spick and span, and good service. I did see one customer in the reception arguing for a free extension of 6 hours and threatened to give a bad review otherwise…

1 Thank Gautham A
Pune
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Gentleman please do not become victim like me of this most filthy place. I wish I could have read review by NandiniHyderabad before booking 1 night stay. First of all whenever you book this so called service apartment, you should realize you are not the only one who would stay in the apartment. Like in my case I booked 1 room but when the apartement was given to me there were 3 rooms out of which 2 were locked. Say around evening time 3 more guests came and went in unoccupied rooms. Absolutely no sleep whole night. Bedsheets, pillow covers and blanket all used by the previous guests. So called breakfast made up of 2 idlis was simply pathetic

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank DnyaneshPune

Travelers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

Hyderabad
Reviewed October 29, 2011

the place is a complete let down.the pics on the site looks decent but in reality it is no where close to decency.the bathroom is leaking.there are only 2 towels for 5 guests.The place is stinky, to top it last night there was no power for 2 hrs in the appts though there was power everywhwrer else.they charged us for extra bed but never provided.the so called complimentry breakfast is horrible and so insufficient that it will not be enough for 2 ppl which they say for 5 ppl.the flask in which they serve coffee is extremely dirty , and unhygeinic.i would highly not recommend anyone to stay in this place even if given for free.

Room Tip: never in this property.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
mumbai
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I stayed here for few days as i have already booked the room over the internet after watching the luring pictures. Bathroom were a mess, rooms appeared similar to the excavations of Harappa and Mohenjo daro. Number of spider webs, considerable traffic noises 24/7, frequent power cuts, unhygienic food. I can write a book on their demerits and still it wouldnt be enough.

"AVOID IT"

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

3 Thank k86abhii
bangalore
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I went there to check out the quality before booking the place. Good that I didn't trust the pics on the website. I went to the one on Mysore road. One of the staff was drunk and started fighting without any reason. A real cheap place in terms of quality of staff.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business