“Excellent Homestay!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Karnataka
Hanchina Mane Home Stay
Ranked #273 of 1,761 Karnataka B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Was on a weekend getaway to Gokarna from Bangalore(a grp of 5) and was quite happy that we chose to stay the night @ Hanchina Mane...Good homely food coupled with a comfy accomodation (with a tint of heritage architecture) made it a really great choice. Rajeev and familys' hospitality made it a amazing and memorable journey for us. Indeed worth the value.The location is quite accessible from the major beaches.

Would recommend this homestay over any hotel for that matter...and dont forget to take the host advice on those special and secret places....Cheers!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Yes! I enjoyed the stay at Henchinna Mane not once but twice with my friends who had great fun & a wonderful feeling of nature at its best surrounded by beautiful scenery, beaches good tasty food above all the hospitality of a wonderful human being called Rajeev who is always at Ur service with love.
We are planning to visit again! Why don't you all make a trip to Hencinna mane once in Ur life time as you all know that Life is unpredictable .
Ram Sundher
ramsundher@gmail.com

Room Tip: Any Room you get in is fine only thing is you must be lucky to get a room
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I am a kind of person who always prefers a homestay instead of highly commercialized hotels. So when we planned our trip to Gokarna, Karwar and Goa, I started looking for a homestay. I got the reference of this homestay from Karnataka Tourism website and made a call. Mr Rajeev was very helpful and cordial when I called him on phone so I went ahead and booked this place for 1 day and I am glad I did that. We stayed in Hanchina Mane Home Stay for 1 days and we really enjoyed our stay there. I can vouch that it is definitely a home away from home. The hosts (Mrs and Mr Rajeev) make you feel like a part of there own family. They are always smiling and eager to help. The location is wonderful, rooms are nice, food is authentic and one can really forget all his stress here. This place is right on the Gokarna-Kumta highway and just 10 Kms from Gokarna Beaches.

My 4 year old son also had a great time there. He was busy playing all the time with Mr Rajeev's son Adarsh. He also enjoyed playing with the dogs.

I would definitely love to visit this place again and also recommend it to others. The contact numbers of Mr Rajeev are [--] and [--].

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family