I stayed in Raku Guest House for 4 nights and I am going to stay again when I visit with my family.
1) Large spacious rooms which has very good natural lighting.
2) Hotel is very clean.
3) Quiet location but still near main market (about 500 - 700 meters away).
4) Homely made breakfast and dinner. (you can customize).
5) Customize travel for local as well Nupara valley as well as Phagong Lake.
6) Solar hot water was always available.
7) Friendly owners who maintain good customer service for 6 rooms.
8) Reasonable rates.
1) Internet wifi connection don't work in room so you have to come in lobby to use it. (but it works great in lobby). Gave some suggestion to improve this.
2) No TV or phone in room, but this is not a big deal as you don't need it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Raku Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raku Guest House Leh, Ladakh