“Nice place”

Ranked #13 of 98 Restaurants in Leh
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2012

esspecially the trout is very nice. Staff could be more friendly sometimes! The garden is lovely. We dined ear numerous times and never been sick

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Visited this place on recommendation of my Lonely planet.. found this place a bit expensive than some other restaurants in Leh, but the ambience makes up for it.. italian food served by them is good. indian food wasn't too much to my liking though

1  Thank cashish11
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Excellent breakfast and home made baked treats. The tented roof is great when it's rainy or too hot. Great service and prices.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

A Nepalese canteen
This is a canteen owned by Nepalese. Not a restaurant or Café. Strange choices of food. Popular for budget crowd sitting around but not if you want a real meal. Not recommended if you have a weak stomach as it doesn’t look very clean.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I wanted some fresh baked breads for my evening dinner and a friend suggested I look here. I had to come early because I was told they sell out of the best stuff fast, and I see why. The fellow running the counter was so helpful and friendly, and the whe place seemed to be kept very clean. Loved the bread so much, I stopped in again to get some pastries for dessert!