“Memorable trip to Leh”
Review of Hotel Tso-kar

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leh
Hotel Tso-kar
Ranked #65 of 204 Leh B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 9, 2013

During the middle of September 2013, I had the opportunity to stay in Hotel Tso Kar. Strongly recommend the hotel for the following reasons :
1. Rooms are neat and clean. They have provision for hot water. Everything in the room works.
2. Hotel staff is friendly and the service is prompt. They take care of you.
3. Food in the hotel is good
4. Great location - it's situated right in the middle of Leh market ...you can walk around and take in the sights. Shopping is easy. :-)
5. Mr. Dehlex , the owner of the hotel is very helpful. He cares for his guest and takes a personal interest to ensure they are comfortable. He is very knowledgeable and the right person to seek advise if you want guidance on making a trip to Ladkah or with your logistics arrangements. He will give you unbiased advise. He is very professional and responds promptly to your queries.
During my trip to Ladakh, I stayed in a couple of hotels but my experience at Hotel Tso Kar and my interaction with Mr. Dehlex were the most memorable.
My advise - don't waste time looking at other hotels in Leh....just go ahead and book your rooms in hotel tsokar, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Devdoot
There are newer reviews for Hotel Tso-kar

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stayed there for 3 nights with my wife and 1 year child. I booked this hotel through email without any advance and got exactly same room that I expected. Nothing in this hotel that can be marked as negative. Rooms are clean, well maintained and location are very convenient. Staffs and their service are really good. Specially I am thankful to Mr. Dehlex (Hotel Owner) for his special care to my baby. My child became sick due long travel from Delhi-Srinagar-Leh.
I will recommend this hotel not only for stay, also if any other assistance required for Ladakh visit.
Also I travelled the whole Ladakh circuit by road (Srinagar-Leh-Manali) and no security/safety concern that can resist anyone from a lifetime journey on heaven on earth.

Room Tip: choose a room on first floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ahmed N
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I am yet to visit Leh, I have booked Tsokar hotel just from mere reviews.
And mark my words, Mr Dehlex, is a very fine professional. He executes fast, and conveniently and honestly. I have never have had such a booking experience with 5 stars hotels even.

I Just made a request in the booking process and each of those are fullfilled the very next day.
Just great!!!

I expect a lot from my Leh visit now.. :)

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay twice at this hotel. The rooms are sufficiently big, hygienic, warm managed by super supporting staff. The location of the hotel is also a plus, the hotel's manager is in person was no less than a GEM. Highly Recommended!

Room Tip: The first floor rooms are amazing, they are adequate in sunlight and easily accessible to roof (whic...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank VivekBakshi
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Tsokar is situated on the fort road and very nicely maintained. The cleanliness (duly checked by the house keeping dept) - the prompt service from the service boys including the manager himself make our stay comfortable. We havn't met the owner but can feel his silent observations.

Having Deluxe, Super Deluxe & Suits @ 1800 / 2200 / 2800.

The room tariff is reasonable (got a 25% discount as it was a lean season). The food served was hot & tasty and in time. We had to check out at 5 AM because of my flight timings and we got tea at 4 AM & packed breakfast at 5.

The flower plant covered dining space is beautiful. Nice and peaceful ambiance but within market. Valuewise Tsokar offers the perfect. Thanks to the management. Will recommend to other family friends.

Room Tip: We have stayed over at Room No 203 on first floor. It was large, sun litted, fully carpetted with in...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank nilanjanbasu
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have spent a few days in Leh, went to Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake, Lamayuru with all its monasteries, and thanks to the kind arrangements of Mr Dehlex all went well, room was quiet, comfortable and clean, all the staff very helpful and kind, Mr Dehlex provided us with the best info with no pressure on the tours, all was exact to the point. For the Leh-Pangong-Manali trip - very impressive tour - he provided us with the best driver ever, very kind, helpful, responsible and careful in driving, Gurmit.
Mr Dehlex was a very professional and kind host, we felt very relaxed and at ease.
I would recomment this hotel to everybody

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Thoroughly impressed with this hotel. Everyone including Mr. Dehlex(owner), all staffs,drivers all are so nice and welcoming.They are genuinely concerned to make your stay in Leh a sweet and memorable one.I strongly reccomend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends