“Cozy, clean and quiet place”
Review of Noble House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leh
Noble House
Ranked #42 of 209 Leh B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 25, 2010

I arrived quite late one evening, the guest house I had booked before having no room for me. The manager, Dorjee Tamang, was very helpful. The other day I got an even better room upstairs with nice mountain view. I felt very comfortable in these nice surroundings. Breakfast was to individual needs and served with special care. I would definitely like to come back. I hope the management will continue this effective way: I think maintenance of cleanliness, good conditions and effective structure of staff is highly important . Moreover the hotel lies in a quiet place, with a garden in front and fields in the back and yet it is only a little walk to the busy town center up through streets with many little shops.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo

Reviewed August 12, 2010

We stayed one week (2 adults + 2 children aged 10 and 14) in two rooms. Beautiful view. 10 mn walk to the center, so very close yet quiet. The manager is extremely helpful and will do anything to make you happy. For instance, we had to send sms messages to our son who stayed in France and he let us use his cell phone for free (normal SIM card do not work in Ladakh). We could also use his Wifi / internet without fees. There is a nice terrasse near to the restaurant. We had dinner twice and ffod was very good. The hotel is simple and confortable. Small bathrooms but hot water (better to take shower befor 7 pm to get hot water). Overall we werre pleased with the hotel and the staff.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2010

The hotel is too good and the stay there was very much comfortable, the best part was the food it is simply home cooked and the chef does give so much importance to guest its irrestitable. I will suggest you to stay at the place atleast once in a life time.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2010

Without the help of Dorjee Tamang and his staff at Noble house, we would have not enjoyed our 10 days trip to Ladakh. It was like a home away from home!! Initially we had our doubts on how the hotel would be and being south indians we were little concerned about how the food would be etc. Not only the hotel was great with a beautiful view of snow-peaked mountains, the staff was very friendly. They cooked as per our choice which was more than brilliant. The prices were more than affordable with the kind of hospitality and kind of services offered. Dorjee, the manager of the hotel, has helped us in arranging a scorpio to go to Phangong and Nubra. Now, I realized why my friend suggested this hotel!! Advise this hotel for any couple visiting Leh!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2010

I have been to this hotel for several times, coming always back and being welcomed as if I were a family member. They would do anything for you ... questions ... taxis ... anything, you need it they get it for you or they provide it for you. I am definitely coming back to this very nice location ... just by car a few minutes from the airport ... by foot "the" road for looking around and shopping ... being buddhas ... dvds ... or fruits ... or may be just visiting old friends ....

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed July 14, 2010

I went ot Ladakh on tour with a fairly large group who were booked to stay at the Hotel Noble House in Leh. A couple of people suffered from mild symptoms of altitude sickness while 2 people were rushed to the emergency of a hospital there. Dorjee the manager of the Hotel went out of his way to ensure that everyone was well looked after during the "Chaos" the first couple of days.

Well beyond words is how Dorjee's personalised service was.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed July 12, 2010

Hotel Noble House is a small hotel with only 17 rooms but the views from the rooftop restaurant is fantastic. It is located just 10 minutes walk from the main town area.

The pillar of this hotel is the wonderful Dorjee Tamang who goes out of his way to ensure your holiday is special.

For detatils log on to: www.noblehouseleh.com

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo