We visited this place last week, the hotel is very near to the Leh market, which makes it in a good location. The rooms are good, big and clean, the food is also excellent. Esp the breakfast that was complementary was really good. Overall a pleasant stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the lap of luxury with all kinds of comforts at 3,500m above sea level. Our hotel blends traditional architecture with luxurious accommodation to create a unique experience. We are practicing a “Green” philosophy, using 95 solar panels for hot water supply and heating system. The hotel offers 82 rooms including 3 beautifully appointed suites, each of which comes with all modern amenities like LED TV with entertainment channels, telephone, Wi-Fi Internet access, and magnificent views. Indulge in 24-hour room service, a multi cuisine coffee shop (Zasgyath), a specialty restaurant (TUSRABS) and a bakery (Solja). Avail the assistance of a well-appointed travel desk, wellness center and enjoy indoor games, cultural shows and bonfire on demand. Conference hall, board room, business centre, shopping arcade, relaxing garden, exercise lawn and jogging track are also available for guests' comfort. Book your stay at The Grand Dragon Ladakh for an experience like no other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your The Grand Dragon Ladakh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Dragon Ladakh Hotel Leh
- Grand Dragon Ladakh Leh
- The Grand Dragon Ladakh Leh