Wangnoo Houseboats
Hotel Sadaf(Srinagar)(Great Value!)
$24
$21
$117
Hotel New Prince Inn(Srinagar)(Great Value!)
$30
$26
Hotel Mirage(Srinagar)
$97
$77
Hotel Centre Point(Srinagar)(Great Value!)
$39
$33
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
$152
Travelocity
Hotel New Mamta(Srinagar)(Great Value!)
$26
Priceline
  • Restaurant
$92
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel JH Bazaz (Happy Cottage)(Srinagar)(Great Value!)
$33
Official Site
All reviewsnigeen lakehouse boatthe ownershikara ridehouseboat staywonderful experienceamazing houseboathot waterkashmir tripwill visit againexcellent viewfamily triptraditional kashmirinice foodtake carepleasant stayspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The houseboat is really amazing with mind belowing veiw. The rooms and the bathrooms are very clean. The staff is very nice and careing. Mr Arshid was an amazing host and his hospitality was really very great. There is beautiful lawn of Wangnoo Houseboats behind the houseboats where we used to have walk and enjoy the beauty. The evening tea on the verandah is the perfect thing to do, one have a cup of tea in his hand and have the worlds best view infront of his eyes. The Houseboats is wonderful and the service is very good. The food was homely cooked with mindblowing taste. I am recommending Wangnoo Houseboats to everyone who travells to kashmir.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank amtkumar10
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The houseboat is really very good with breathtaking view and service. The hospitality of staff is very great. Its the the best place to stay in Srinagar with all the luxury facilities. The bathrooms are very clean and the interior of the houseboat is wonderful. The food is very tasty and is 100% home made. This houseboat is really worth a lot. We are missing the atmosphere lot and would surely come back to this place to have the amazing experience of life again again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nishantmum
Reviewed January 19, 2013

My trip to Kashmir was of one weak and I booked Wangnoo Houseboats on one of my friends recommendation. Before booking this houseboats I read the reviews on tripadisor and I contacted Mr Arshid for my reservation. He explained me each and every thing and cleared all the doubts of my mind. I asked for a package and booked it up.
When we reached Srinagar, it was very cold, the driver was waiting for us at the airport. The driver was really good with lot of knowledge. He droped us at the Nageen Club at Shikara Stand # 1 where the shikara of Wangnoo Houseboats was waiting where we crossed the lake and reached at the Houseboats.
The Houseboat inside was mind blowing and the decoration was amazing. The Houseboats was very clean and so were the bathroom. We had running hot and cold water. The houseboat was very warm and pleasant. The hospitality of Mr Arshid was excellent and all his arrangements were superb. The place have a mind blowing view of mountains and lake. The food was homely cooked and very very tasty. I have never had such a tasty food ever.
We had an amazing time at Wangnoo Houseboats and will never forget it in our life. We will come back very soon. We thank Mr Arshid and Wangnoo Houseboats team for making our stay an unforgettable one. Highly Recommended

Room Tip: Super Deluxe
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fabzah
Reviewed December 1, 2012

A trip was finalized and me n my family were o leave for Kashmir. As i have always heard its a jannat it really was. The place with beautifull gardens, natural scenic beauty, helpful people. I then said ok this is a nice place.

When the part of staying came i was bit confused over a decision to book a houseboat over hotel room. Several questions were going in my mind as to how will it be, but to my surprise Wangnoo Group of Hotels who owns a fleet a houseboats there have something which i couldnt write in words. The owner Mr Wangnoo himself attends his guests and his son Mr Arshad is also a great to have company of. He helped us at every stage, he can i say a friend indeed. At houseboat i felt the cosyness of home, home made food, nice service, good ambience i would give it 100 out of 100.

People first of all do visit kashmir and go to Wangnoo houseboats for they give u the feeling of Being at home

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This was a great houseboat experience, and I would highly recommend staying here in the off season! The owners were very helpful, and the management is extremely tourist-friendly. I wouldn't go through a travel agency (which was responsible for some unfortunate experiences) but instead I suggest calling them directly to reserve your room.

Room Tip: All the rooms are equally good.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family