It was really a nice place to stay. I stayed there for 2 nights. The most meorable part was the food, it was just awesome. The woodwork was re3ally cool and made the overall look of the hotel very nice. Rooms were very clean and the service was also very good. I felt no problem at all there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the picturesque valley of Srinagar with a magnificent view of the Zabarwan Mountains, Fortune Resort Heevan- (Member ITC's Hotel Group) is a wonderful blend of traditional Kashmiri architecture with new-age conveniences. Fortune Resort Heevan, Srinagar offers 39 beautifully furnished rooms with an excellent range of modern guest facilities, landscaped gardens and a wide selection of culinary venues; which makes this resort in Srinagar an ideal retreat to experience the charm of Kashmir amidst warm Fortune hospitality. Srinagar, capital of of Jammu and Kashmir, lies in the Kashmir Valley on the banks of the Jhelum River. Srinagar famous for its historic gardens, indulgent houseboats and Kashmiri wooden mosques. Located minutes away from the Srinagar International Airport and popular tourist spots like Dal Lake, Chasm-e-Shahi, Shalimar Bagh, Tulip Garden and Nishat Bagh. Fortune Resort Heevan makes you feel the exuberance of the beautiful city of Srinagar with its ideal location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fortune Resort Heevan, Srinagar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heevan Resort Srinagar Hotel Srinagar
- Fortune Resort Heevan, Srinagar Kashmir