They need to decide on who out of the 3 owners (family owned & managed by mother with 2 sons) will manage the property. Too many cooks spoil the broth.
Pathetic housekeeping. Dirty laundry. Torn towels. Lovely lawns & helpful staff.
They really, really need 1 person control.
The property can do wonders if well managed in a professional manner.
Breakfast area had dirty sheets and the cutlery could do with a good wipe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green Acre- For a luxurious stay in homely comforts with modern hotel facilities. Situated in the picturesque state of Kashmir, India, amid acres of lawns, landscaped gardens, and woodlands, Green Acre provides a sanctuary to all seeking a secluded getaway. Breathtaking panoramic views of mountain ranges surround our guests as they are welcomed with our uncompromising service and hospitality. A place where you can be pampered by pleasant surroundings, fine cuisine, and excellent service. Green Acre is a comfortable and affordable family-friendly alternative for all travelers. Green Acre exudes comfort, tranquility, and provides guests with a home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Green Acre Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Acre Guest House Hotel Srinagar
- Green Acre Guest House Srinagar, Kashmir