Recently, I with my family visited Srinagar and stayed in hotel madhuban for about 3-4 days. We had a nice stay in this hotel. This place is all surrounded by beautiful fresh flowers,fragrance of which makes the atmosphere more clean and calm. This place is too quite as what we need in a trip. Hotel staff was very nice and co-operative. They welcomed us nicely and even services were too good. They made us feel like home.Rooms were all clean and tidy at any time. This place is very near to Dal lake as well, one can easily stroll around in evenings safely. I would advice you all rather than searching other hotels in that locality, one can truely stay there without having a second thought.
- Sunil Bagla , Jaipur Rajasthan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In nature's spleandour, all the comforts of homely living. A home away from home in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Madhuban reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Madhuban Srinagar, Kashmir