Had a great stay this last week of March and the feeling i got was that I was was staying in some kind of royal palace.Even the staff was very cool and nice.
1) The view from the room ,( if you get lake side) is fantastic.
2) Very elegant and classy. Makes you feel as if you are royalty. Maintenance of Hotel and grounds is very uptodate,clean and quality of all furnishings and fittings is rich and neat.
3) Beautiful manicured garden makes you feel like sitting out there and enjoying the evening in peace and quiet with beautiful tranquil views of the lake.
4) Good prompt and courteous service. Reception manager was thoughtful and helpful.
5) Decent breakfast and Dinner quality.
6) Very clean rooms and tea coffee maker in the room was good to have in cold season.
1) The hot water in taps flows only after you let the water flow for 10- 15 minutes.
( I dont like wasting so much water.)
2)Dinner was always late no matter what time you came( maybe they start to lay the buffet only after you arrive)
3)Both Non -veg items were very oily on 2 days( there was oily red chicken curry on both days), but veg was good.
4) Quiet far from Dal Lake and Dalgate( approx 13 kms) but its ok if you have your own private taxi.
Would very much recommend for a classy, peaceful and heritage stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Dar-Es-Salam Srinagar, Kashmir