1,220 results
All reviews chinar trees new wing sprawling gardens garden restaurant dal lake beautiful property the ground floor rooms heated pool the cottages full bloom royal experience breakfast spread heaven on earth f b front office special thanks courteous staff
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

I have been to this place along with my friends. It's a beautiful place to stay. Hospitality provided by staff was awesome. Special Thanks to Mr. Zeeshan, who was very professional and friendly; he helped a lot during our stay there.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank chiranjeevigit
VipinSinghal, Manager at The Lalit Grand Palace Srinagar, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Namaskar!

Thank you for sharing your feedback about The Lalit Grand palace Srinagar on Trip Advisor.

It is heartening to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services and facilities extended by my colleagues exceeded your expectations. Our team always endeavors to make our patrons feel at home, when away from home.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

The heritage property is way better than Taj. I stayed in both the properties for 2 night each. I am saying this in February. In May when the Gardens are green the Lalit would be even better. But suggestion is that spend some extra money and stay in the heritage wing.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank aayushsanga

Namaskar!

The team is delighted to know that the services extended by them exceeded your expectations. It is our earnest objective to ensure that our guests take home memorable experience, each time they stay with us. We thank you again for your generous compliments and for recommending us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

One of the best moments of my life...Most memorable days...Felt astonished with the beauty of Kashmir...Snow...Mughal Gardens..And especially The Lalit Grand Palaces stay...Also wonderful support and service by GRE Shaggfutta..Thanks a lot..

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Amit S

Namaskar!

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us during your recent visit to the valley and I thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor.

Your compliments and appreciation of our facilities and service indicate that we have succeeded in delivering a good balance of comfort and efficiency and I am delighted to note that you found all aspects of your stay satisfactory. I have shared this lovely feedback with everyone in the hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back at the palace.

Reviewed February 10, 2017

Have stayed there during my winter vacations, The location is quite charming and calm. And what makes it even more beautiful is the staff, especially GRE Sghugufta was really a charming personality to help me assist on cute little things of my day wise itinerary.

Warm regards

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Zennienegi

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

Its most beautiful property in Srinagar,Well maintained.The food quality & variety was just Exotic.Staff of hotel are very courteous helpful.our whole stay was hassle free. Best place to stay in srinagar.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank jayafrica

Namaskar!

Thank you for sharing your feedback about us on trip advisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.