Mr. Siddharth was one the rudest people i have come accross dint know how to talk the service was really bad and after paying so much the service is bad you wouldnt enjoy it.
The property is superb and it is undoubtly a great hotel.
The facilities are also superb hope they do something about their services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The LaLit Grand Palace was originally built in 1901 for the royal family. It now provides luxurious rooms with views of Dal Lake and the beautiful gardens. An indoor pool, tennis courts and pampering spa treatments are also available.The tastefully designed rooms are modern with a touch of traditional charm. All have a satellite TV, minibar and free tea/coffee making facilities. It is 18 km from Srinagar Airport and 4 km from Lal Chowk city centre. Jammu Railway Station is 300 km away. Guests can enjoy a relaxing massage at Rejuve Spa Health Club, practice yoga, or play golf. The hotel also has a gym and 24-hour business center. The Chinar Garden serves North Indian cuisine, while international buffet spreads are available at The Chinar – The All Day Coffee Shop. Other dining options include Dal Bar and 24-hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your The Lalit Grand Palace Srinagar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalit Grand Palace Srinagar
- The Lalit Grand Palace Srinagar Kashmir