The hotel is owned and managed by Munisa and her family. This property is in business since 1982 but a wing got renovated last year. That is the wing we stayed in and loved our stay. Since Munisa booked this property on phone for us, it was a privilege to spend time with her during our stay. Munisa's son Kashif is our best friend now.
1. The suite room is exactly as is shown on the hotel website video.
2. Rooms and Bathroom are spacious.
3. 24 Hour Hot and Cold water is available.
4. Suite room has masterbed room with double bed, a lounge facing the park and a small bed room with single bed.
5. The ambiance and furniture in the room is very comfy and tasteful.
6. ACs an fans were installed in the room for a comfy summer stay.
7. Hotel had a descent power back up.
8. Room Service Staff was very helpful and the hotel Manager Zulfikar (Zulfi) is the best man.
9. Bonfire followed by buffet dinner in the hotel gardens was a good social event.
10. Property is well maintained and peaceful.
11. it is about 10 minutes drive om Dal lake, Lal Bagh and other important points.
Cons: These are not the negative points per se but worth mentioning.
1. Room did not have any heat arrangements. Nights get chilly.
2. Since the hotel is not in the main market, there are not many food options/restaurants near by.
3. The variety, quality and taste of the food can be worked on while the portions were handful.
I would absolutely recommend this hotel to everyone going to srinagar. All the guests at the hotel felt as important and relaxed as we did.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Mirage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mirage Srinagar, Kashmir