“Visit for Vaishnodevi Temple.”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Shree Hari Niwas
Ranked #4 of 60 Hotels in Katra
Ahmedabad, India
“Visit for Vaishnodevi Temple.”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

It was a pleasant stay for 2 days at hotel Shri Hari Niwas in feb 2013 while onto visit Vaishno Devi shrine.service was excellent and management was upto its mark.Provided me Taxi service up & down to shrine upto Banganga.Food or cuisines was excellent & enjoyed lot.It was comfortable stay,neat & clean hotel also we got dinner at 12 am on return from Vaishno Devi Darshan eventhough restaurant was closed as per timings.Hotel Staff was very co-operative especially Restaurant guys.For excellent service and good stay at Katra do visit Shri Hari Niwas for sure.

1 Thank Abhishek333

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Mumbai
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Last visit I had stayed at The White , but this time they responded 3 -4 days after my enquiry mail and by that time i decided with this place - which deserves to be # 1 because of sincere efforts to satisfy the guest is seen.
Visited this place for Mata Darshan.when we reached the place , bang opposite ICICI bank, my room was ready .
Superb room - wooden flooring ,LED, Tea maker and bathroom was comfortable.the spring bed was relaxing enough to remove the travel tiredness we had of our 35 hour travel from Mumbai.
The drop service available till market / Banganga was efficient and quick.
the best part of my stay was the SERVICE - loved it.
right from Check in to check out , my stay was well taken care by the Hotel.
Even at 4.30 am the car was ready for drop.
I particularly would like to mention the efficient house keeping guys- well done.
Special thanks to Mr Kotia for helping me in my reservation.
Manager and General Manager whom i met during the stay were Gentlemen.The Guard at the door was ever smiling
The tiredness of my journey was relaxed by this place.
Strongly recommended for the stay.will definetely stay again
Jai Mata di

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Abhishekbio
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I was stay in this hotel in the feb 2013. it is neat & clean & very good hotel. Staff is very supportive. food is ok but not very good. I have no doubt there are more luxurious and interesting hotels in the city, but if you are looking to get to grips with real life then this is a perfect spot. We upgraded to a suite and for the small price...

1 Thank neer16
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Good to stay hear warm welcome by staff . Good pick up drop facility to banganga . Food good. I had a great time in hari niwas . Only just parking place is small . One can stay hear. My regular hotel last three years. Thanks.

• Stayed February 2013
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Dear Friend,
I made the booking in this hotel after reading the reviews on trip adviser understanding its distance for the main market and the priced offered to me.

I Went the the month of December in 2012. (29th & 30th December 2012)

Location :
1.Not far from the main market. Its About 1 KM or so. If you don't want to eat at the hotel there are many hotel and cafe on the way to the main market. So its good to see variety near the hotel.
2. Two ATM across the Road. I found this to be a good advantage for those who don't carry extra Cash.
3. Its not on the main road , you have to go inside a short distance lane to reach their. Its good that you don't have lot of traffic noise during the day.

Food :
1. The Food is reasonable priced and fine in Taste. We orders the basic and regular items from Punjabi Section for Lunch and dinner which was reasonable good in taste and quantity.

Rooms :
1. The Rooms were Clean and as were same as shown in the Photos on Website.
2. I stayed in Room number 302 from where I count the see the Main Maa Vashno Devi Darbar during the day and night.
Over all Its a nice hotel to stay and recommend to family and friends if they are looking at the the price range they offer.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
New Delhi, India
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I visited Katra through bus from New Delhi making one day prior booking of one room. I called Mr. Anil (duty manager) and booked the room from Delhi itself. He is very courteous and a humble person, knows how to deal with his guests very well. I stayed there for 2 nights and I must stay this is the best hotel at this price. If you're going to Katra, I would suggest you to stay in Hotel Shree Hari Niwas.
Wifi facility is there in lobby, though not in room. I would also suggest you to drink mineral water there because I personally didn't like the taste of their regular water. Rest, food is very nice. Loved it to the core. Rooms are cleaned and well maintained and at most, hospitality of staff; very friendly and well mannered.
I would give 4.5/5.
Thanks :)

Room Tip: Talk to Mr. Anil :D
7 Thank Ashish A
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We booked this hotel for one night on Feb 17 2013 and found it very pleasant. Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. They even helped with places or itinerary, what to do, etc. The hotel also provides complimentary drop and pick from Katra bus stand or banganga. I would definitely recommend this hotel for couples or family. Enjoyed our stay. Hotel Managers - Surinder Sharma and Anil Tikko are very kind and helpful.

• Stayed February 2013