“Great place to stay when visiting Mata Vaishno Devi”
Review of Hotel Swastik

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Katra
Hotel Swastik
Ranked #33 of 65 Hotels in Katra
Reviewed November 28, 2010

Located next to the Katra bus stand, it was easy to access specially when I came down after visiting the Vaishno Devi shrine. The auto I took charged me Rs 20 and dropped me at the hotel. I took the 4 bed suites and they were sufficiently roomy and clean. The charges are not too high and is a good budget accommodation. I did not like the fact that they did not have a restaurant and no matter how tired I was, I had to walk to the bus stand to grab a bite.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank PramitM
Front0ffice, Director at Hotel Swastik, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2016

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Swastik, Katra!!!

Thank you very much for the kind words and commendations. Its a matter of great delight to know that your stay with us was comfortable and that the property, its location and our warm and courteous services were to your liking.
I have also noted your discomfort with regard to the absence of Restaurant in the hotel. But please note that it was least required by the guests staying with us till the recent past and we had to shut it down since there were/are about 8 to 10 restaurants just outside our property.

Having said all the above, I thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and sincerely look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again on your next visit to the Holy Shrine.
Warmest regards,
Nishant Sharma
Managing Director.

Reviewed September 7, 2010

My train was late by 4 hours and I had to reach the temple before Arti. The Hotel MD took my call from the train and arranged for a Yatra ticket. The moment I reached the reception I was given my Yatra slip. I was just overwhelmed with the help.

The only negative thing about this hotel is that it doesnot provide you with meals. So you have to go across the road and have meals in Local resturants.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank SiddharthDutta
Front0ffice, Managing Director at Hotel Swastik, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2015

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Swastik, Katra!!!

Kindly accept my heartfelt thanks for spending some of your invaluable time to review your recent stay with us and your kind comments & recommendation of us on TripAdvisor is very well received. I am glad that I could help you at the time you needed it the most and would certainly be up for it again if required.

I am grateful to you for recommending us so strongly on TripAdvisor and assure you the best of our services always.

Jai Mata Di !!!