All reviews very nice hotel pick and drop facility hygienic restaurant awesome ambience mata vaishno devi mid night railway station the hotel staff comfortable stay visited katra drop service special thanks recommend this hotel place to stay room service gyser md
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Mahesh Garad from Kalyan ,we have visited Mata vaishno devi in 2018 and 2019 .both time we stayed here ,we got very good service and support from staff and all.Mr.kohali also an gentle man .whenever visit again we will be here only.reasonable ,clean and neat.and whatever u need in hotel when you are with your family or friend is here..Great .keep it up.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

Rooms damp. Bathrooms bad smell. Four persons in room. Only two damp dirty stained towels. No soaps. Have to ask and only one was given. Everyday we have to give give used towels in the morning and BAG for it few times. And no hot water, or warm or have to wait for hails an hour for one bucket. Above all very rude staff. Will not recommend to any one.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

I travel with 20 people's in this hotel. Hotel staff all of us very well mannered. And it's takes hardly 5 mint to check in all of us room. Service of the hotel is excellent. And clean. And room and very neat and clean. With all basics amenities. All over hotel is excellent. I recommend to visit this hotel when u travel to shri mata vaishno devi

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2018

Very nice hotel, just in the centre of Katra, railway station is less than half kilometer, Bus station is less than 1 kilometer and all eateries and markets nearby.......Ultra spacious rooms, hardly I have seen so big and so neat and clean rooms anywhere else, all front side rooms have very nice view of Mata Vaishnodevi Temple Hill, Very good lift, parking available, food is nice, more than 15 people to serve guests......Ultra large reception area, large spacious lobby............Perfect hotel to stay in Katra...I shall stay there only.....

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

I VISIT IN MONTH OF NOVEMBER WITH MY FRIENDS We Booked Family Suite Room. Room is well maintained and cleaned.Hotel staff is just marvaleous towards their customers.Hotel is very good And Services is just awesome. Food quality is just awesome. I satisfied with my visit my in THE NEXUS HOTEL.I Prefer To Visit In This Hotel While u travelling To Shri Mata Vaishno Devi.

Date of stay: November 2018