Citrus Manali Resorts
$107
Golden Tulip Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
$61
$49
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Rock Manali Hotel & Spa(Manali)(Great Value!)
$137
$92
Agoda.com
Hotel Greenfields(Manali)(Great Value!)
$38
  • Restaurant
Sun Park Resort Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
$58
$48
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
OYO 8606 Hotel Snow Princess(Manali)(Great Value!)
$41
Hotel Jessica(Manali)(Great Value!)
$47
$170
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
$97
TripAdvisor
All reviewsriver viewfacing roomfront office managerexcellent locationnice resortrestaurant stafftravel deskbon fireon demandhotel is locatedplace to stayindian foodstayed for nightsprompt servicemind blowingwonderful experiencefood is excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I had booked in this hotel and stayed for only two nights in July-2011 from 20-07-11 to 22-07-11 ,though they offered me garden facing suites but I politely declined because of fungus in the room and accepted river facing rooms which were quite nice.My son stayed in a separate room and I with my wife stayed in a separate room .This hotel is located about 4-5 kms before manali when coming from kulu .The hotel has been recently renovated and is well maintained now.An auto will charge Rs 100/- for a drop to this hotel.Food is good but pretty costly.Better to take food from mall area before reaching the resort after sightseeing activities.River facing rooms are breathtaking with spectacular views of the river Beas.The rooms are quite elegant and comfort.

Room Tip: Rooms on the garden side are quiter due to less noise from river during monsoon.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank BASAVARAJSHIRAHATTI
Abhirup V, General Manager at Citrus Manali Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2016

Reviewed June 28, 2011

I stayed in this hotel with my family, I will quote a line from their portal "We offer the finest experience in the valley with our bouquet of facilities ranging from rejuvenating, recreational, relaxing, fine dining, business, adventure sports to unlimited entertainment for the evolved patron". WELL IT IS FALSE!!!!!!! I drove from Delhi and i checked into the hotel to find to my dismay that there aint no elevators(lift). So i had to climb 2 floors every time. Then facility like business center is non existent as there aint no WiFi in the hotel.
The worst GUEST ROOMS i have ever seen ( plz check the pics attached) There is no climate control instead there are standing fans ( It is Funny to see fan like that in hotel room) then the bathrooms, mold all over bathroom curtain. check the pic attached.
PLZ NEVER BOOK THIS HOTEL!!!!

19  Thank mehra_sulabh

Greetings from Citrus Manali Resorts!!!

I am sorry for responding back so late but we thank you for your visit and would like to welcome you again to Manali. Please do come to visit us again and we can make sure that the experience will be different now.

Reviewed June 27, 2011

It was an amazing experience staying at Avedas. We got such warm welcome and the staff is always ready to help anytime of your stay. Keep up ur work.

• Stayed: June 2011
6  Thank Creations100

Reviewed June 22, 2011

After my may mails to Aveda senior management still I have not received single reply -

1. ' One sitting of Steam or Sauna or Jacuzzi ' mentioned on my voucher. Reception guy told me that they don't have this kind of facility. Fake information given to me and charged for facilities.

2. Seen Lack of team work in Aveda. Strange to see that all staff are working for their individual departments, they are not working for Aveda. Eg. House keeping guys says its room service guys work and vice versa.

3. Asked for DR for my daughter and myself. Both of us were suffering from stomach pain and vomit. after an hour DR came (2-3 times remind hotel guys). He charged 1500/- as his consultant. Strange to see the charges as DR should be Free of cost for customers.

3. Heavy amount charged for 3 nights ( as 5 star category rates ).
But in whole hotel no AC facility.
Why they charged or they should inform us before booking or need to be mention on website????

4. No Lift facility.

5. Room services and house keeping services were very late and very poor. Always they said sorry for late.

6. Only the food was too good. Exe. Chef Mr. Kiran Chandra Bhatt is too good. He arranged jain food for us.

Overall it was a very bad experience in Aveda. Can't ignore all above points.

Shocked that Aveda senior management are not replying on my mails. Also wrote mail to Mr. Bart Pinto - Director / Mr. Rajeev ahuja ( mail fwd to Mr. Rajeev from Ms. Sharda-HR). no reply ......

6  Thank amitb_c

Reviewed June 11, 2011

Not a comfortable stay. Bathroom lock got jammed with my child inside and it took 1 hour for the hotel people to break open the door. It was a very painful incident. Not a single word of apology from the hotel team for the same.
Loud music played till late in the night with some drunken guests creating ruckus and loud noise. This disturbed the sleep of the guests. On being complained, the hotel manager Mr Ravi was least apologetic and said that sir let them enjoy, they are on holidays. He didn't give a damn about the other guests who were staying in the hotel.
The hotel does not accept the credit card, back to the ancient era, though the hotel says we are the modern renovated hotel.
No extra facility in the hotel like gym, sauna, spa, business center, kids playing area, swimming pool unlike many of the things which are mentioned in the website. Just the basic amenities.
Rooms are small. No place for extra bed for the child.
Lastly, the room rents are very exorbitant compared to the facilities provided.

19  Thank bansaldr