Hotel Vintage
$97
$94
$88
  • Breakfast included
Rock Manali Hotel & Spa(Manali)(Great Value!)
$137
LE GRAND(Manali)(Great Value!)
$34
$33
Agoda.com
Utopia Resorts & Spa, Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
$52
  • Restaurant
$56
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsluxury roomthe hotel staffhoneymoon packagerecommend this hotelwalkable distancevalue for moneyawesome tripfood qualityperfect hotelmarket areamanager mrnice hotel to stayroom servicebudget hotelrohtang passsolang valleysight seeing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We reached hotel with a very distressed , fatigue and a terrible experience of bus journey (rana travels - RED BUS). But as soon as we reached we were so delighted with the hotel ambiance and pleasant climate. The room was very neat and clean with a very neat and hygienic toilets. Room service and the staff are very pleasing and fast service was provided. The car driver Jeevan who was directed by the hotel authorities was very friendly and also a good guide.

INTERIOR DECORATION OF THE HOTEL IS AWESOME!!

MVSS Prasad - hyderabad

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
10  Thank ROHITH_13
Sanjay71, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Vintage, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Thank you for giving your precious time and sharing your views and wonderful experiences at Hotel Vintage. It was really overwhelming to know that you were satisfied with our efforts especially with our staff members and their services. Your appreciations motivates us to work with more enthusiasm. We will keep on trying doing work to satisfy our customers.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Pathetic hotel advise not to stay in this hotel.The worst part of this hotel is cleaneness.this hotel is worst than any budget hotel in india.I advise people not to stay in this hotel.Room size is also very less.Food is pathetic.you will not get any sweet dish in dinner.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Rajshashanks
Sanjay71, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Vintage, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

I Was shocked to see such a review as I am personally present in the hotel to see that my guest gets proper attention and if there are any complaints we can sort out immediately. Yes I do understand that we cannot satisfy everybody as people have different choices.
I couldn't find any details in the given name and no other details are mentioned.
As per review you have mentioned that room size is small. Our room size for super Dlx room is 20 feet by 12 feet and for Luxury room its 1 5 feet by 15 feet. If you think this is a small size I think you need to book a hall instead of a room.
Since we have started our hotel and if check our customer reviews, majority of our clients have appreciated our Food quality and our services. If you had so many complaints you could have informed us and even now if you send your booking details I assure you to take proper action and would even try to do best for you in future.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

hi,the rooms allotted through online are at the top floor, so if u have aged people /differently abled persons in ur group then pls check with the hotel before booking. the reception seems to be empty most of the times need to look out for the guys for queries. location is good, room is ok, wifi worked, room service was good, food was ok.

Room Tip: all sides have good views but take lower floors to avoid climbing stairs
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for your reviews and suggestions. When ever we get booking we know if the booking has aged people or not. As we knew you were a young couple and to provide you room with good view we allotted you room on upper floor. Thanks for appreciating us for our service and food quality.
Hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Excellent hotel and very nicely decorated. I thought it was a new property but the staff people told me that it’s recently renovated. The entrance of the hotel is not so impressive but as I checked in, I felt so happy and comfortable that I had to admire it. Hotel is not in the centre of Manali mall, in the quiet location with nice garden and surroundings. Good rooms with good view. Much put up LCD in rooms. Excellent service. It’s very easy to access to main attractions. Mall road is not far, walking distance about 10 -15 min. Free Wi-FI facility gave additional benefit. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all fellow travelers…

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank Chandnishah
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Hi , I stay there in Vintage manali for 3 days, Rooms which I stayed was quite and neat ,

I booked deluxe where as they have some suites as well which are more better, from the Management to Ground staff all were very supportive ,mr Chauhan was the manager who helped me with all the fare local informations and Guidance

The About food , I tell u I enjoyed biryanis a lot at a very economy cost and it was served well with proper systems

The services & the Hospitality made me to write for them

Thanks