Hotel Vintage
$128
$119
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Utopia Resorts & Spa, Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
Hotels.com
Golden Tulip Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
$70
$51
Agoda.com
$151
$76
Orbitz.com
Hotel New Adarsh(Manali)(Great Value!)
$65
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Hotel Himgiri(Manali)(Great Value!)
$54
  • Restaurant
OYO 8606 Hotel Snow Princess(Manali)(Great Value!)
$61
$44
Hotel Jessica(Manali)(Great Value!)
$84
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsluxury roomthe hotel staffhoneymoon packagerecommend this hotelwalkable distancevalue for moneyawesome tripfood qualityperfect hotelmarket areamanager mrnice hotel to stayroom servicebudget hotelrohtang passsolang valleysight seeing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was not sure about the hotel after reading mixed reviews of the Hotel. I booked the hotel as it suited my budget and was really proud to do so as my wife and me loved the hotel ambience and the the valley facing room alloted to us. It was rainny season and could watch all clouds comming down just sitting in your room. Breathtaking view we would remember for long.
Manali is really a great place to visit and would recomend this lovely hotel for stay as my personal suggestion.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
12  Thank khullarpradeep
Sanjay71, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Vintage, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Dear Pradeep Ji,
We thank you for giving your precious time and posting your valuable review. We are happy to know that we met your expectations and requirements. We will always try our best to keep up with good work.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Vintage Hotel Manali is synonym to luxury and comfort in the beautiful hill station of Manali. The rooms are spacious, neat and clean and have excellent view of snow covered mountains.Washrooms needs little improvement, but was good. Food is excellent, buffet is very well laid out and has variety of food available, both veg and non veg. The bonfire and jam session at the lawns specially organized on our request was damn good ..we thoroughly enjoyed their impeccable service.We were a group of 16 people and everybody was overwhelmed with hospitality of Hotel Vintage Manali

Excellent experience at Manali.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
12  Thank Keshav10

Nice to know that your stay and experience at Hotel Vintage was good and everybody in the group enjoyed their trip as well as the hotel. Thanks and hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I recently visited Manali on my Honeymoon trip and stayed at Hotel Vintage. I booked the hotel, after comparing and studying the reviews of other travelers. I was not confident but found the hotel and its services as stated. They provided us the luxury room as mentioned in their package. The room was clean, and had excellent view of the valleys..

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
18  Thank shimonfigarado

Thanks Sir and glad that your honeymoon trip went the way you wanted and we were part of it to make it successful. Some times it is difficult to satisfy every body but we definitely try to find out what the problem was that we could not met other persons expectations and try to improve it.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I was a little disappointed in this hotel, based on the pictures. The rooms (the one we got at least) are quite large, but it had a "shabby" feel to it - it would have benefited from just a little renovation.
The bathroom was clean enough, but with mould-like stains in the ceiling (probably due to no ventilation or window).
The view from our room was it's best feature.

Location: the hotel is not in Manali centre, you can walk, but it will take you about 15mins. It is not easy to get transportation from the hotel unless pre-booked.
I would recommend staying somewhere closer to the Mall or in Old Manali.

Plus for free wi-fi in the reseption area.

Room Tip: I think the higher the floor the better, because of the view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tinki

We really regret and feel sorry that the we were not up to the mark as per your expectations. Dear Ma'am, there were heavy rainfalls during this period and might be the reason there were some stains on the bathroom ceiling. Yes Hotel Vintage is 10Min away from main Mall road but most of people like to stay away from mall road due to the disturbance and crowd. Still we would see that we work hard and improve on the suggestion given by your good self.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I stayed with my family at Vintage in Manali and had a good experience. Good food, good people, very committed staff and good place to stay. I booked Shimla-Manali package. Shimla is useless and very crowded. There is nothing to see at Shimla except mall road but Manali is very beautiful and many things to enjoy

• Stayed: July 2012