All reviews studio room value for money breakfast buffet hadimba temple hotel is excellent comfortable stay local sightseeing hot water visited this hotel snow capped mountains off season parking space top floor view from the balcony wonderful experience mall road
Reviewed January 12, 2016

Hotel Manali Heights is at the end point and under the mountain. Garden View was awesome. You can see the ice on the mountain even in the month of May. Hotel location is awesome and near by Mall road where one can spend lot of time. I would advise not to buy anything as its costly. Food quality of Buffet was good specially for Veg. Good staff and clean hotel. must visit

Room Tip: I would advise you to take garden view room.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2016

I was there at Manali Heights for three days and its way really Luxurious experience to leave at this place.

They offered excellent services on time, quick service response, 27*4 hot water, cleanness and they great staff.

Room Tip: Great Hotel for Newly married couple
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank najeeb2711
Reviewed January 2, 2016

The hotel room space was good, we stayed in a luxury room. But the food is pathetic. Even the complimentary breakfast that they provide is absolutely not worth it. We could see water instead of milk used in cornflakes/porridge. The food quality was so bad, we had to go to a good restaurant for all our meals. Coming to the room ambience and facilities. The bed was so bad, it had only hard surface with few springs. The voltage fluctuations were there in electricity connections, which made the room heaters non functional. We had to call and change the heaters frequently. The bathroom was good with 24X7 hot water.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rahul_Ganapathy
Reviewed December 31, 2015 via mobile

I was visiting manali for the first time i was very glad with this hotel. Great service, clean & tidy, great staff. I had taken honeymoon package. Go for 2nd floor room with balcony great view. Good food.I will surely recommend this hotel to everyone.
Places to visit - Solang valley for sure! Hidimba temple,Mall road jst for window shopping. For good quality products visit any of the factory outlets in Kullu when you go for river rafting.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2015 via mobile

I stayed the hotel with my family on dec 25th onwards for 3 nights. I simply says stay and food is superb. And even housekeeping is good ( because many standard hotels even does not do like this). Kids play area also good. For food south indian items also they provide in buffet. And i don't want to explain in words so i have uploaded some real photos. Worth for money.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family