“Awesome place and great staff....” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Orchard Greens

The Orchard Greens
Ranked #19 of 118 Hotels in Manali
New Delhi, India
“Awesome place and great staff....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2011

dear everyone...

i stayed at orchard greens from 5th till 9th Dec'11 for our honeymoon. i'm really surprised to have read 02 negative feedbacks for the place as i found it one amazing place to stay at...great view, awesome location, perfect hospitality and very welcoming staff....won't be able to write much...but in one word "outstanding"

Regards
Amit Sethi

Room Tip: don't opt for a room on ground floor if you are looking for a great view...rest all's good
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Aamitt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

This is best hotel across in manali . I really enjoyed with my friends . The hotel staff was very co operative. it was a very spacious room with a balcony of great view of mountains. There was a pool table in the hotel and also many other indoor games. Thanks Vijeta Madan,the package which she has booked was appreciable.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank yogesh n
Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

It was my normal trip to manali with friends. But i would like to thank Vijeta for helping me in finding a perfect destination for my all future visits to the place.... The Orchard Greens.

Me and all my friends enjoyed a lot can never forget the service and quality we received at the Hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2011

Excellent Experience.
Warm Staff, Comfortable stay & good food..
What else u need on a good holiday..??
Thanks !!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Delhi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2011

I've been staying for 4 days at Orchard Greens Hotel in Manali. The stay was really nice and so are the staff. Entering the room, it was clean and quiet and the bathroom was spacious and very clean. Wonderful interiors, very good service and some excellent dinning too. Its a must recommend hotel and very reasonably priced too. Special thanks to Mr. Rajiv Kumar, the Marketing Manager, who explained everything I had available, he took really good care of our needs and systematically organised everything. Congratulations from the heart, you were fantastic.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Jodhpur, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

When we reached we got a very good welcome and we got our room instantly even though we had forgotten our reservation slip given by our agent. All we were asked was our agents cell no. and within 5 mnts we were in room. This was very impressive as I use to travel a lot I had seen that if one is missing his booking voucher then he gets in very much trouble. Second thing was the service which we got when we reached inside room. and all of the best was the quality of food and service even at 4 in morning while we were leaving for Roahtang we got our breakfast packed and the same when we were leaving from manali for our next destination. Room service was excellent and staff was very nice and helping.

Room Tip: all the rooms are good
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2011

I am writing in reference to holidays package trip I recently took to Manali from Heritage Holidays Pvt.Ltd. This was my first experience with Heritage Holidays & package trip and I was bit apprehensive. But, I must express my appreciation for the high level of customer service provided and making this trip a pleasurable experience for me.
I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks especially to:-
Gargi for prompt and outstanding assistance to my numerous queries, changes in schedules, package, destination without any frown.
Jyoti Rattan for excellent support during the trip. As our trip had to be extended for a day due to bad weather in Kullu, we were worried about making the arrangements for additional stay as our 1.5 yrs old daughter was not well, but Jyoti promptly extended his help and ensured arrangement of accommodation.
Next day Anuj could not get seat in return flight as he volunteered to stay back and settle things at Hotel which permitted the rest of group to reach airport in time and secure seats in return flight. By the time he reached airport, all seats in return flight were exhausted and eventually he had to extend his stay for one more day amidst uncertain weather. I must say that this gesture was above and beyond the call of duty and prompted me to write this mail to you.
The professionalism & commitment shown by Gargi & Jyoti, has made me your long term customer and I will love to recommend Heritage Holidays without any doubt to my family & friends.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manali
Honeymoon Inn Manali
The Anantmaya Resort
Snow Peak Retreat
Snow Peak Retreat
#5 of 118 in Manali

Been to The Orchard Greens? Share your experiences!