“Exciting Manali Trip - Lifetime experience”
Review of Khushboo Resorts

and 1 more site!
Khushboo Resorts
Ranked #11 of 132 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Me and my wife came to manali with for enjoying holidays. We were very lucky cause we had a reference personnel Mr. Ashok who is GM of Khusboo Resort at there. He was a very nice guy helped us to stay over at a very classic hotel Khusboo Resort. It had an awesome hill view from our bed. And then we went for Rothang pass tour, manali city tour, shopping etc. But I must say our trip was very much worthy in terms of each penny and also it was a lifetime experience! Any one should go there and have an experience of his or her life. Once you want to visit you may contact me over tanveer123@gmail.com for getting more details of my visit. All the best!!
Tanveer

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank tanveer r

Reviewed August 10, 2011

I was gone for holidays with my family and my friend Girish Gohel with family.In Manali we stayed at Khushboo Resort...for 3nights. I must say that it was a great experiance. Food was also very good. They have taken care personally as two of us do not eat onian and garlic. they have provided separate food for two members. Hospitality is also good. Staff is soft spoken. Location is also in clean enviroment. I recommend this hotel for staying at Manali for great pleasure......

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Devang_Kikani
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Manali: Khushboo Resort: "An average Experaince"
Date 26 May 2011

Booked this place on the spot because we had a bad experaince in another Hotel.

The rooms could have been better. The telivision set was not working and the doors were not closing properly. The breakfast was good and the service and the people were very affectionate.

Would surely recommend people to choose this hotel as its a good budget hotel at Manali

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank NitishMishra
Reviewed May 18, 2011

It was really very nice feeling of mine to take this privilege to write something about this lovely hotel. If you look for a hotel only for its exterior then khushboo might not be in ur top list but if it is surely for ur comfort, easiness and superb hospitality then I can bet that you would love to be there. Me and my family stayed there for 4 nights and we can appreciate our good luck that we did correctly select the hotel. The management of the hotel as being looked after by Mr Ashok desrves high recommendation. The room service was great specially we enjoyed the service rendered by Gyan . The luxury room 301 and its arrangement never made us boring as due to sudden sickness of my wife we had to pass most of the time in the room. The foods prepared by the magical hands of the cooks were sumptous and mouthwatering. Any of the preparations wud be able to satisfy ur tastebuds. I wish the hotel keep its standard ever high even during its peak season. Good luck to the hotel management and its staffs.

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank Riyadhj
Reviewed April 3, 2011

Manali is a greatest place in india . I went there between 04 to 11 march 2011 .This is very nice hotel in the manali , room was hygienic and hotel location was too good and we could see the snow falling and beautiful tall hills fully covered with snow …WOW!!! What a spectacle it was  . All the services were above the expectations .Mr Ashok Verma is highly committed manager and he kept all the promises which were made to us while we were negotiating for the package. The staff at reception and kitchen was very kind to us and we are sure they serve all their customers with same respect and grace. I can say that, I would love to go there once again .

Room Tip: Rooms which are facing hills
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank vicky8sisodia
Reviewed November 28, 2010

the best hotel I've visited in Manali in terms of meals and service. I would recomend it to all those people those who want to relax in manali.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nitin050
Reviewed November 11, 2010

We went to Manali with colleagues and families on 1st Oct2010.The resort is very comfortable,little away from the crowded mall road.The best part was that resort serves fresh food in kitchen(dining room)as well as in room also.If you want peace away from the crowd this resort is best at a very competitive price.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family