“Excellance Resort In Manali”

Snow Valley Resorts
Ranked #13 of 127 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Resort is too Gud and management also very helpfull. really food is awasome but negetivity is too far from mall road rest every thing is excellance i really enjoy my trip. Hadimba Mandir is near to hotel. Old Manali is also nearest place. view of valley is very awasome.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Away from Mall Road, Close to Nature...with Mountain & awesome view, though it was raining in Manali, as the rainy season is on but still one can feel the freshness of Nature....!!
I went with my wife and we had a wonderful experience in the hotel.We had booked the Presidential room (one night at Ground floor & two nights at first floor- thanks to the manager for the change) and both were fantastic. Loved the simplicity and decor of the rooms, it was very comfortable, was with Balcony. Not only the room but the washroom was equally well maintained, clean & hygenic.
The food was excellent and a wonderful service. The house keeping and room service are very prompt and never ever they let us down.
They also have indoor games club with pool table, Table tennis & carrom, but they were just OK, need improvement and could be better with maintenance and care.
They have also got a discotheque, which was just OK.
What we liked about this Hotel is that at every level there is a sit-out area terrace/garden for all tourists.
Recommend this one... u wont be disappointed.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We booked a Maharaja Room. The room was huge and elegant. The only problem is that the lights were not that bright. However, the location was perfect. Opening the shades gives you view of nature at its best. In addition there are indoor activities, like pool, carom and table tennis. The food was awesome and the staff was also co-operative. The best part is that the accommodation it is not pricey. It may be because we visited Manali in August.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Puneet V
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I went with my wife. I had a wonderful experience in the hotel. Its cool and calm place, with really fast and dedicated staff members. From hotel's design to the quality of food, everything was amazing. The open area in the hotel has got an awesome view. They have also got a discotheque, which me and my wife loved. I really wish, next time I plan a long holiday for Manali and Snow Valley with my family and friends.

Room Tip: Maharaja room
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Vijendra S
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Snow Valley is the best professional hotel we had been in H.P. As the name suggests, its close to the mountains and it has a beautiful view.

We had booked the duplex room and it was fantastic. Loved the decor of the rooms at both the levels and it was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was excellent and we also had yummy dinner. The house keeping and room service are very prompt and never ever they let us down.

They also have indoor games club but since we were outing, didnt check it out. What I liked about this Hotel is that at every level there is a sit-out area/garden for all tourists.Especially having a cuppa of tea facing the awesome mountains in brisk morning made our day.

Highly Recommend this one... u wont be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jamie0901
Reviewed July 22, 2013

They have also got a discotheque, which me and my wife loved.

Room Tip: Value for money rooms. The choice is yours.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lakshay_Chhabra
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in july 2013. Location is very nice with pine trees all across. Food is very delicious . Rooms are very neat & Clean ,Game room is nice . I would like to highly recommend this resort for honeymoon couples.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends