All reviewsdeluxe suitetravel deskdinner buffetfront officebedroom cottagewelcome drinkexcellent stayprompt servicerestaurant stafflocation is excellentearly checkhotel is locatedfamily vacationscenic viewpleasant stayoff seasonrooms are spacious
Reviewed May 20, 2010

This was a 3-star hotel we stayed during Feb08 but was great in providing services.
The location was so good, we could see mountains full of snow from our room's front window and back side view was full of alpine trees covered and surrounded with snow.
The food quality was very good and other services were also great.
It had the proximity to some of the best sightseeing places like Solang Valley and Manikaran. We really enjoyed our stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2010

Yes I mean it Its the best in Service quality and food!!
Just walkable distance from Mall and beautifull view from rooms. Helpfull staff and clean and cozy rooms.
Quality time with Quality Inn, We will be back soon.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2010

Hi Readers,
I went on a 12 day trip to north for my honeymoon. I had taken a deluxe room package for 2N/3D stay in Manali. It was a utter disappointment for me. I agree to some ofthe pros mentioned by other honeymooners but that is always in reference to someother hotels. And believe me, compared to other resorts / hotels i stayed, this was very worse. I had started my trip with 2N/3D stay at Parkwoods (near shimla) which was good. Then stayed over Banjara camps at thanedar and also at shoja (In shoja select only cottages, the lower valued rooms are pathetic). Then my happy mood was spoiled when i checked into this hotel. They all cost me the same though. couple of reasons why i disliked this place
1) Before i checked into the room, It was not cleaned for couple of days atleast.
2) Once i opened the tap of the bath tub, it was all rust .. and foul smell.
3) There are bed bugs for sure even thought you would never be able to identify one with your naked eyes.
4) The manager thinks as if he owns the [--] city. If only i had not paid through travel agents upfront, I would have walked out to check out other resorts. Infact, I wrote all this in their feedback and so far not a soul has bothered.
Its high time I take some time to warn other honeymoon traveler who are planning for a high budget vacation.
5) You do have a good balcony but right besides to lorry workshop and other petty shop which would make you go back to your room rather than enjoy any scenery.

Based on researching forums, I would say its better to take accommodation at solang or any other resort rather than this one. Especially for honeymooners.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank vvb2009
Reviewed May 9, 2010

it was a very cool and quiet place. spacious rooms.well maintained.lots of courtesy.and overall gud food at restaurant.minus points were no entertainment

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2010

Its was a comfortable stay. More value for your money. Rooms interiors are very good. Oil filled heater is provided in the room. I would say this Hotel is the best in its class.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple