“One of the best place”

Ranked #14 of 123 Hotels in Manali
New Delhi, Delhi, India
“One of the best place”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I must say, if you are going to manali, u should stay at Quality inn, The hotel is best at everything be it surrounding (near to the river), food, rooms, bathroom, cafetaria.................anything n i will give 5star..........I stayed at this hotel last year in the first week of June 2013 for my honeymoon and i was looking for a place away from the hustle of crowded manali............my room was front on the road and with a big balcony, superb place. the dinner with lots of variety, drinks..........
there was only one problem i face and that was the room dont have any fan so during june at night room become suffocating n i cudnt sleep, thnks to god there was a balcony where i spend the night.............BUt overall the hotel is best, also they have arrangements for the transportaion and local sigh seeing...............so Enjoy with ur stay at the hotel

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Himanshurcm, Manager at Quality Inn and Suites River Country Resort, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Miss Himani,

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our location and food. I have also made a note of the absence of fans in the room and we have duly equipped all our rooms with fans.

Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 13, 2014

River Country Resort was the first hotel we checked in during our stay in Himachal, we visited on Feb, 2014 and were lucky to view and experience heavy snowfall during this time.

the room gave a perfect view of the snow-clad mountains and the frozen river bed.

the staff was very co-operative and the hospitality excellent.

the food was the best we could get and amazingly delicious.

I also enjoyed playing pool, carrom and a bit of exercise at the Gym.

Due to heavy snowfall the heater was not functioning however we were provided with a replacement soon.

Overall it was a great start to the trip and definitely will stay there on our next visit.

Room Tip: Best place to be...great view from the 4th floor of the hotel.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RohitKtravels
Dear Mr Rohit,

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 11, 2014

lovely hotel with lovely buffet and staffs.
hotel is situated within 1 km from manali mall but u can get easy transportation,
location is really awesome,rooms overlook beas, rooms were too good nothing more u can ask for in that price,it has a bar, gym and a spa as well,
u get help for local sightseeing as well from the reception but a bit costly.
buffet was also good for breakfast and dinner they have a nice spread with lot of options,
overall highly satisfied and will definitely visit again.

Room Tip: first floor and above
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank arya_roy1
Dear Mr Roy,

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our food and being so generous with your compliments.

Pune, India
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This hotel is located very near manali and overlooks river. Rooms have excellent view of river and mountains. You can hear peaceful sound of river flowing next to hotel. About food, we had very good time having different delicacies served by hotel staff. There is a nice small garden where you can take a stroll. Rooms in second floor have balcony with small tea table and chairs, where you can spend quality time chatting with your family. Hotel has travel desk and staff is helpful.

Room Tip: Take room on second floor with balcony.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr Sandeep,

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

Special thanks for appreciating our food and calling us 'the best riverside Resort"!

Vadodara, India
Reviewed February 10, 2014

It was the first hotel i stayed during my honeymoon.
I must say that the rooms were awesome with gr8 amenities.
The,location is also good. Food also yummy.
My overall experience was "unforgettable and ever lasting

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HarshilParekh
Dear Mr Parekh,

Special thanks for appreciating our food.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights . It's a good and affordable place to stay.. Great view of the river and mountains from the window.. The staff was supportive, hot water service available 24/7.. Plus heater was effective .. Food was awesome..

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Himanshurcm, Manager at Quality Inn and Suites River Country Resort, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Mr Jiten,

Special thanks for appreciating our food.

Raipur, India
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Hey Guys....
This is Saurabh from Raipur...I have something to share with you all regarding this Fab.hotel ......
My visit to Manali was on 1st Feb 2014 at evening.....The Team gave us a warm welcome with there services.....appreciated.......
We were staying in room no. 314 it has a gr8 view outside the window....nice mountain view covered with snow....the room was also have Heater which is must needed as temperature was 3....1...-1°C outaide in these 3 days so its very imp to keep the room warm.....
They have Spa....GYM well maintained.... Pool and carrom table.....spa was chargeable ....pool n gym were free...
Very Silent not much crowded and noise in roads ....overall wat all is needed was full filled and completely worth to Stay....

Thanks Guys for such a memorable Journey

Saurabh Banerjee

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr Saurabh,

Thanks again for your review.

We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.