All reviews deluxe suite travel desk dinner buffet front office bedroom cottage welcome drink excellent stay prompt service restaurant staff location is excellent early check hotel is located family vacation scenic view pleasant stay off season rooms are spacious
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I checked in on 4th jan and found no central heating system working. Hot water is just warm water. Asked my travel agent to cancel the booking and give me refund. Let us see what will be the decision of hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012
8  Thank skgoel854
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Rooms are spacious and food is amazing in the Coffee Shop...
one of the best hotels in Manali for the stay...
Will certainly come back to this hotel again....
memorable stay....!!!!

Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank shargo312
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Good place to stay due to the amazing view of the mountains. This hotel was given to us by travel agent (make my trip) in replacement of the shabby hotel booked earlier in the name of a 4star rated property. Checked in the hotel late in the night so was not sure of the view it offered. But the morning view just awed me with the beautiful view of the snow clad mountains. Just cant forget the view.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank neham100
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Where do I start, though I went there for our Honeymoon but I'm sure this place suits all occasions, weather family or friends. Very easy to locate, it has a twin scenic view, I'm sure not many hotels have this advantage. So my tip to all would be to take up a room facing the hills in the season and in the off season to take up a room facing the river, perfect view, what more can i say. The service is awesum, starting from the first meal of the day- breakfast, its more like a feeling of living inside a palace! So from the start of the day till the end, the best part was the dinner, makes u enjoy the place evn more as ur tummy's full with goodies. The suite's superb, spacious n even has a personal romantic balcony! A gym, spa and disco... can u ask for anything more? Yes u can DVDs maybe... wel a huge choice to choose from. The complimentary stuff was bit annoying as you really had to send over frequent reminders. Overall ... u just cant stay at a better place!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
6  Thank L0VE-travellin
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I stayed there with my friends .The first impression you get when u enter the rooms are that the furniture though modern needs replacement,bathroom needs more light and above all house keeping department needs complete overhauling.The food was very good.Need to restrict the entry of children with parents even though they don't take any drink but it is quite uncomfortable for others.SPA services were not very good as mentioned in the hotel website.Overall impression good but needs improvement.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends