All reviews deluxe suite travel desk dinner buffet front office bedroom cottage welcome drink excellent stay prompt service restaurant staff location is excellent early check hotel is located family vacation scenic view pleasant stay off season rooms are spacious
Reviewed May 30, 2011

From beginning to end of our 4 day stay, it was amazing. We arrived before the season even started and the staff was so accommodating "kudos to them". The absolutely best place to stay in Manali/Old Manali. Yeah, there are some fancy places out there, however economically and for comfort the Quality INN makes it the best place to stay put as a traveller,with friends and also family "
keep up the good work @!!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank kunal2311
Reviewed May 19, 2011

I and my family stayed Five days in the hotel, rooms are excellent, well decorated and cleaned. Staff is very friendly and polite,Food has great variety and taste. Restaurant is neat and beautiful. i had a chance to interact with property owner very nice and cooperative one. Best Anniversary Gift i could get ...
Must Try Dal Makhani & Banana Pancakes

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Abhishek K
Reviewed May 16, 2011

one of the best family vacations i had >>>> stayed in the 4 bedroom cottage for 3 nights, we were with kids and family and it was a blast. total privacy and super service. whatever we ordered was arranged no matter what. it was snowing and raining up in the hills and was really cold. these people got the fire-pit in our cottage going every evening. WOW!!! Even though we checked in late around midnight, amazing dinner was served in our cottage. THAT is Service and commitment. Will go back whenever i get a chance.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank jt4kings
Reviewed May 3, 2011

During my stay in Manali I feel sick on the 31/12/2010 just after a day
spending on our honeymoon at around 7.30pm I had suffered from severe food
poisoning and there were no on call duty doctor’s or no medicine and no
first aid box at the hotel. I was vomiting all night and suffering from
diarrhoea. The hotel people were too busy in celebrating new year and I was
in my room dying.
I had never been in an hotel where there are no on call duty doctor’s or
even a first aid box. While checking out the hotel charged me and my wife Rs
1500 each for the gala dinner which we did not even attend. No courteously
call to check how I was feeling on the departure.
Please do not stay there even if its cheap as you will not have a good time!! Also its quite far from the main town!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Akers_11
Reviewed April 11, 2011

Date : 06-03-2011

We booked the hotel for 3 days as suggested by a few friends. The rooms were more spacious than we had expected compared to all the hotels I have stayed in the past few years.

We had booked 2 rooms and found that the rooms booked were duplex rooms to our surprise. The view from the room was beautiful One of the rooms faced the snow clad mountains and the other, an icy river with pine trees. The rooms had an excellent design and provided a lot of warmth in the cold night.

The staff was very helpful. They even helped us in arranging a trek as well as provided us a guide. They gave us good tips on the sights around manali which helped us a lot. It was a wonderful experience and was enhanced thanks to our stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends