All reviewsdeluxe suitetravel deskdinner buffetfront officebedroom cottagewelcome drinkexcellent stayprompt servicerestaurant stafflocation is excellentearly checkhotel is locatedfamily vacationscenic viewpleasant stayoff seasonrooms are spacious
Reviewed April 11, 2011

Date : 06-03-2011

We booked the hotel for 3 days as suggested by a few friends. The rooms were more spacious than we had expected compared to all the hotels I have stayed in the past few years.

We had booked 2 rooms and found that the rooms booked were duplex rooms to our surprise. The view from the room was beautiful One of the rooms faced the snow clad mountains and the other, an icy river with pine trees. The rooms had an excellent design and provided a lot of warmth in the cold night.

The staff was very helpful. They even helped us in arranging a trek as well as provided us a guide. They gave us good tips on the sights around manali which helped us a lot. It was a wonderful experience and was enhanced thanks to our stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Saudi88
Reviewed April 9, 2011

The rooms & balcony view that the only thing i take from my stay over here. Though i have taken the honeymoon package nothing special was provided. The cake was hard as nut, the candle light dinner was in common restaurant, though the food was OK, but the load orchestra (with old movie songs) never made the dinner special. But the worst experience was the Heater in the room was was not working though we had taken the deluxe suite but repetitive service calls could'nt fix or replace the Heater. As the cold within the room was unbearable we had to gofor the woods for all night long. I guess the Quality Inn management should seriously look into this as the service level expectation from the brand is quite high.

Room Tip: Try only in Summer time, dont go for package
  • Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2011

Nice and Cosy rooms.Lovely ambience .... and superior views.....It overlooks the river....
Food is good (liked chicken Patiyala)

service and staff wont dishearten you......Blu lounge is a good place to spend the evening with your loved one... the other restaurant is ok.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tripurari k
Reviewed January 29, 2011

My name is Dheeraj and I am from sydney.I selected this hotel to go for my honeymoon.This hotel is on very good location and is very clean.if you will order pizza you will get paratha.if you order paratha you can get chapati.

anyway other things are still tolerable but it was killing cold there.I asked them to put heater on ,they said we only put heater on when there is a snow fall.(wow if its chilling cold you just wait for snow fall to put heater on). you can get warm water in tap two hours in morning and two hours in evening( thats a time they say but you don,t get enough water for one bath even).
we got sick with all the cold and could not enjoy our stay.
so here is what you will get----

video library----- a folder with 8 or 9 cds and you can choose what you wanna watch.

food----- you will get so frustrate to see food that you wont feel like eating.

service--they are perfect in ignoring you as they are paid in full anyway.

bathroom----a big bath tub clean bathroom with no water( oh yes you can have a dry bath in that tub in cold)

temprature in room will be killing in cold weather that you will count your days to go home.

if still someone wants to go please carry rode to heat the water.carry a heater and electric blanket ( may be you will survive)

thanks for ruining my honeymoon guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
9  Thank dheeraj_sydney
Reviewed January 11, 2011

I had been longing to go to Manali for a long time and finally my wish came true in Dec. After much planning and web surfing I chose the Quality Inn River Country Resort for my stay for 3 nights and 4 days. All I can say is that I enjoyed my trip to the core and the hotel played an important role in it. A comfortable stay, awesome views and great facilities is what I got. It is located very nicely with views of river as well as snow clad mountains. Good food and great staff. All in all enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple