“relaxation in the mountains”
Review of Spa Magnolia

Spa Magnolia
Ranked #1 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Manali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Magnolia Spa at Johnson lodge surroundings is complimented with Asian decor and ambience for your sensory delight. With its superb facilities and team of trained professionals, Magnolia Spa offers a complete range of wellness treatments using the finest quality oils and natural skin care products to soothe the mind and body. To ensure its benefits, each treatment is tailored to individual health requirements. Magnolia Spa is a place where a whole journey into the Asian spa traditions is experienced.
India
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“relaxation in the mountains”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

after all the trekking and mountain climbing this comes as a welcome relief. though it offers standard packages and is not one of the best that there is, nonetheless it is value for money. very friendly staff and definitely a good relaxation evening.

Visited May 2014
6 Thank Bhavik68
JohnsonLodge, Public Relations Manager at Spa Magnolia, responded to this review, December 10, 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to review us on TripAdvisor.We are delighted to receive your warm endorsement of our unique features and services of our lovely staff members. We eagerly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

• Korean first
New Delhi, India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Recovery from the road,,”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Yet again I find myself with aching bones in need of recovery in Manali,,,,,,, this time the last seat on the bus,,,, spent most of my time in mid air between the seat & the roof,,,
In need of recovery excellent work by manoj at the spa,,,,, along with excellent restrant & well stocked bar upstairs,,,,,, got me back in a great condition to fully enjoy my holiday,,
My thanks to Magnolia spa,, staff & manager & all the staff & management at johnsons lodge,,
Best wishes. Mark ( from uk)

Visited May 2014
6 Thank Mark S
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read of the overall success of your trip. We would like to thank you for recommending Spa Magnolia and we are extremely happy that you had a good time with us. We will surely pass on your kind words to Manoj and the other Spa members. We do look forward to welcoming you back to Spa Magnolia.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
““Beautiful setting, reasonable price and service””
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I really enjoyed my first Indian traditional massage at Spa magnloia. The setting was beautiful, outstanding value for $ and the service was wonderful. It was a shame I had to leave Manali before experiencing more of what the Spa had to offer. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2013
7 Thank 별이 정
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor and for recommending Spa Magnolia to the fellow travelers. We're delighted our staff services and the overall quality of our exclusive features and services met with your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back for more leisure in not so distant future.

Angeles City, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Perfect Massage”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I went there with my G/F to make a 3hours body treatment... How great is that? 3hr. of massage and treatment for just 90$... we've never had the occasion before to afford such a long massage experience and were a bit afraid of the outcome... But this place is amazing... They took a great care of us and we really had a wonderful experience.

We then came back to Manali after long tired Ladhak trip before leaving manali to receive another of their package, the 3.5hours body treatment... And I have to say, it was even better! It was in just like heaven...

Visited August 2013
18 Thank Mino1125
JohnsonLodge, Public Relations Manager at Spa Magnolia, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure assisting you and your girlfriend during your visit to Spa Magnolia. We are delighted that you enjoyed our therapies and look forward to your next visit.

Thanks and Regards,
Seoul, South Korea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“relaxing exerience”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I Loved It. My husband and I had the couple message and romantic bath.
The treatment rooms were romantic and aromatic, the message technique excellent.
Highly recommand......

Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

15 Thank So-young K
JohnsonLodge, Public Relations Manager at Spa Magnolia, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank You for sparing time to share your experience with us on this website. We are happy to hear that you and your better half had a rejuvenating time at Spa Magnolia. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Manali.

With Regards,