“Rememberable”

Honeymoon Inn Manali
Ranked #6 of 126 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for 4nights and 5days in this hotel. The Honeymoon suite is very good. The services provided in the package was awasummm .. the decoration,room service & food were superbbbbb... we loved d food... and the saff of this hotel z very cooperative and well mannered. . We shared our most memorable moments in this hotel. It is the bestest hotel in manali.

4  Thank Arushi2013
There are newer reviews for Honeymoon Inn Manali

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Excellent hotel, perfect ambience, cooperative staff, nice food, good service cant ask for more. If I happen to visit manali again my first choice would be Honeymoon inn. I thoroughly enjoyed manali and my stay at hotel. Dey made my trip memorable. Thanx a lot.

5  Thank drashoksingal
Reviewed September 17, 2013

It was our Honeymoon stay. We loved the room and the romantic set up. The garden at the backyard is wonderful.! My husband and I went for short evening walks and I played by the swing. It was memorable. The staff were friendly. The room has a small swing type of sofa. I loved that idea.! The bath was clean and comfy too. The hotel design is a mix of wood and stone which gave a nice look to all the pics we clicked. Our only issue in the room was the bed which is the most important of all in any hotel. It was not quite comfortable. They could do better. Another point is the location. The drive way to the hotel gets really crowded in the evening. We visited June 2012.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Msme310
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stayed in Honeymoon Inn from 8th to 11th Sep 2013. The hotel situated in the nice place between the hills and its very beautiful to watch. They have very well maintained and beautiful garden for an evening out. The interior of the hotel is mix up of wooden and stone work, its awesome. Of course, the room and food service are very well maintained and they treated us like a member of their family. They too provided taxi for sight seeing with reasonable price. Overall we are happy and thankful to them.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank prasooncruz
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I stayed in hotel from 3rd Sept 2013 to 5th Sept. I searched out travel arrangement from manali to Delhi. They told me that they will provide the better arrangement at lower rates. I booked bus tickets through them. They didn't provide me the facilities, what ever commited I.e semi sleeper, LCD at each seat, but nothing was there. It was simply cheating by a big brand..HONEYMOON INN. when I talked to them over phone, they simple wash the hand and told me that this is only arrangement. I will never recommend the hotel, since big cheater are sitting behind big name...

10  Thank Anurag V
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel is very nice, especially if you consider the average in india. But I had this feeling that they are not very nice, it's like they think they are the best place in town and it seemed to me they were making me a favor to give me a room, even if the hotel was almost empty (low season). So from the very beginning I didn't feel so much welcomed as I would (considering also that it's one of the most expensive hotel in manali). Second thing, it's not exactly in manali, the position is pretty bad, it's like going to visit new york and get an hotel in long island city... I much rather go to old manali, wich is much nicer, more green and quite.
Last but not least the bed is pretty bad, it's curved and not comfortable. I thought it was only the one in the room they gave but then I visited 2 more rooms and they are all like that!! Good bed should be the most important thing in an hotel, after a long and tiring trip I got there and was very disappointed.
Would never go back, much better to a guesthouse in old manali, maybe less fancy but surely more welcoming, much much cheaper, closer to the manali you want to visit...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Oki_nine
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had Been to Honeymoon Inn situated in manali HP India ,thru a local tour operater.
This hotel gives you a majestic view of the Hills on road facing .side
The other side gives you the View of the Beautiful Garden adorned with Roses and a childrens play area and a Skating Ring,
the interiors of the Hotel will may give you a feel of some European Hotel with Stones and Wood form the reception area.
While you go on the top floors it will give you a Chinese feel with RED.
The Hotel also boasts of some independent rooms .the entry of which is near the restaurant area again with a garden for that portion.
Recomend it as the food , service , and the Hotel itself was very comfortable.

DOnt Miss the Recreation area in the Basement .. a complete entertainer for the family and yougistan
regards