“Everything you desire”

Honeymoon Inn Manali
Ranked #6 of 126 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed August 2, 2013

In one phrase, Hotel Honeymoon Inn is a 'TRAVELER'S DELIGHT'. What stands out in this magnificently conceptualized hotel is its staff that makes you feel at home, such HOSPITALABLE EMPLOYEES, especially those at the buffet table. The location might be a bit stretched out from the mall, but for those desiring to feel at home away from home, this is the place to be. And if you are staying here, it's strictly recommended to HAVE ALL YOUR MEALS AT THE HOTEL itself because they have an EXCELLENT COOK IN THE KITCHEN with a nicely layed out menu.

The garden gives you a relaxing feeling and the rooms are absolutely clean hygienic, with a games area for the kids to remain engaged.

In short, the place to be in Manali.

Room Tip: All are equally good.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JaspreetSahni
There are newer reviews for Honeymoon Inn Manali

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed for 3N..... best hotel in the class....

Excellent hotel with excellent facilities, staff n every thing.......

Amazing cleanliness despite of carpeted floors.....

Excellent food quality,,, extra activities.... jst lyk one stop shop..

staff was very polite, courteous..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Anuj K
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Its one of the best in class hotel at Manali,Though we were hesitant about the hotel in the beginning,but the check in process and the people in the hotel made us comfortable.Its the best hotel when you talk about value for money and i would suggest people try the lawn and restaurant which serves you excellent breakfast .It was my honeymoon trip and it was made really memorable by the honeymoon inn .I would like to specially thank the GM of the hotel for his care and minute details of there guest who stays their.I would definitely visit the hotel again in near future.Cheers:)

Room Tip: choose rooms with garden view as they are quite.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I stayed here for a couple of weeks with my 2 daughters aged 8 and 5. This is a very professionally run hotel. It is spotlessly clean everywhere. We had a lovely time. The staff were absolutely superb in every way. Nothing is too much trouble. The food in the restaurant and room service was 1st class. We were upgraded to a huge, double aspect suite on the 4th floor. Full Tata Sky channel list. Big bathroom with a sizeable corner bath

It's not too far from Manali town centre. The best thing about staying here, out of town is the lovely, quiet and lush garden at the back of the hotel.

There's a very modern games room in the hotel with Playstation, air hockey, pool, table football etc.

All in all I thoroughly recommend the hotel. It's place at the top of the Tripadvisor list is well deserved.

Room Tip: Think about a room at the back overlooking the gardens. The road outside isn't that busy but I...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank HornyViking
Reviewed July 23, 2013

As mentioned in the title, Honeymoon Inn Rocks in all areas.I just can't believe how a hotel can be so perfect for a decent price. We stayed there between 17th and 22nd of this month for our Honeymoon. I booked the hotel after seeing the reviews in tripadvisor and Mr.Simant was the travel agent who did the needful. He was helpful and provided good deal considering the off season. I was offered welcome kit with fruits on arrival and the staff in reception and always carried smile on their face. The same applies to the room service guys who were decent, polite and were readily available on a call.Also the room was very spacious and exceeded my expectations in terms of cleanliness.The next major PLUS of the hotel is the Food. I booked my stay with MAP plan where BreakFast and Dinner as complimentary.Trust me I was very skeptical on booking this plan, as I thought I was limiting my options for food, and was not sure of the quality of food, as I was veggie. But surpassing the expectation, the Food was awesome.They have a wide menu from which you can select the food of your choice and there's NO PRICE CAP(Menu card has price for the spread).Finally the hospitality,It was perfect and courteous staff.

Okay, how can be a place perfect in all ways?Yes, there is one small thing which might bother you is the location. The hotel is definitely not in a walkable distance. But if you have a car dedicated for your trip, Nothing like that.

Also, the only issue I faced during my stay was the power cut in my room, which was very repetitive on 17th night and looked like backup power did not work.However the same was rectified when I informed the same to the reception staff.

Overall, Its the perfect hotel to stay in Manali and it made my Honeymoon memorable. Recommended 100%.Thanks to the staff for making my trip comfortable.

-Karthik Ananthakrishnan

Room Tip: Go for the Super Deluxe rooms, which are not facing the road, as opening the screens even a bit, put...
3  Thank CoolGuyChennai
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Manali is a beautiful place and this hotel is one of the best to stay in Manali. All amenities in the room and service at a call, makes your stay comfortable. Clean rooms and delicious food adds to it. Sight seeing arrangements were good. Hotel Staff is very co-operative.

Room Tip: Do ask for rooms overlooking green meadows and snow capped mountains.
2  Thank catanvi
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel takes hospitality to a new level here. The staff is warm and welcoming. Food preparation is exemplary and decor of the hotel is in good taste.

We had booked 2 rooms for 5 adults which were upgraded on arrival at no extra cost as a courtesy from the hotel for keeping us waiting during check in. Actually the check in time is 12 noon and the buses from Delhi drop you at 7am. So we turned up early and had to wait. The hotel was gracious to provide us with a waiting room so we could freshen up and by 11 am we were in our upgraded rooms.

Rooms were clean, elegantly decorated and spacious. The view from the rooms were probably the best you can get from any other room. The TV had Tata Sky and hence had full channel line up to chose from. There was more than enough closet space and a hair dryer. Bathroom was super clean and had a huge tub as well.

Breakfast and dinner were included in our package and the variety in the buffet every time we went downstairs for a meal was amazing. They have continental dishes in breakfast like pan cakes, toasts, muffins to Indian dishes from north and the south. They even had some dishes from other parts of the country in dinner. The presentation of the food was also nice. Taste wise it was the best dinning experience I have had in months. It was not greasy and stuffy like normal restaurant food. It was rich in taste but was light on oil and spices.. pleasing throughout. Variety in Desserts, juices and shakes probably tells you about the thought that goes through in preparation. The chefs are very skilled and service is top notch.

Room service was also very hospitable, we were provided with whatever we asked whenever we asked. Their game room is also equipped with some very good things. One of the days there was a transporters strike in Manali and we had to spend our day local. We spend about 4-5 hours in total in the game room playing pool, table tennis, Foosball and Kinect.

Definitely would recommend anyone this hotel for a memorable stay. Hats off and a big warm thanks to the staff at the front desk, restaurant, room service, everyone there.

Room Tip: We had Aleo Road facing rooms at the two corners at the top floors and the views were breathtaking...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family