“The Best Value For Money Hotel of Manali in Hospitality and Food”

Honeymoon Inn Manali
Ranked #5 of 118 Hotels in Manali
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“The Best Value For Money Hotel of Manali in Hospitality and Food”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed from 15th to 19th April in Manali. I am thankful to Mr.Deepak Roy for getting me good value booking package from Honeymoon. My family enjoyed the facilities and well-mannered service from housekeeping, restaurant and travel desk arrangement for our Manali local sightseeing. My family members have requested to go again next year and enjoy holiday at Hotel Honeymoon – Manali only. We stayed in duplex room with split level beds for children on the upper deck with dedicated tower fans. Our beds were with heating pad with 2 heat controllers for both the person sleeping on the bed.Our Childeren enjoyed every evening playing the Xbox, table tennis and dancing in the DJ. It has a common lobby were after lunch and dinner one can relax and go through hughe collection of books on Himachal pradesh and magazines with a big 46 inch LCD TV which we enjyed watching IPL matches.We booked the room facing the road/river on 4th floor which we had a very good view of snow mountain every morning. This hotel is truely a class apart in Manali.

Room Tip: Please ask for room facing the road side which has a very good snow mountain view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (298)
  • Polish first
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Excellent rooms, service and good food...
Room was superb, playing area, disc. We had lot of fun playing table tennis, ice hockey and dancing in the disc.
People around-good service
My family thoroughly enjoyed the place. Would really suggest all you guys to stay at this place.

Thank you Mr. Simant Malhotra for making it a great trip..Guys whoever planning, i bet this guy will never let you feel that you can find a better person to arrange a trip to shimla n manali. You can find his number on the Hotel site ..Simant you were a great help to us ...You rock man !!

Room Tip: Hill facing room...
1 Thank PreetamP25
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed der from 17th to 20th Feb in Manali. I directly called Hotel rather den booking dis from any other websites. Mr Simat Malhotra from Honeymoon Inn team helped me alot in planning my entire tour of 15 days.He gave me all the Best , Possible & Positive suggestions to execute my tour nicely. Thnx to Simant.
Now for the Hotel: Hotel is simply excellent bcos u go for Rooms, Service or Food..all were excellent.
Rooms: All rooms were neat and clean. but, I selected Regent room rather den Honeymoon Spl room. It was a bit costlier but very spacious and value for money. It has good balcony that faces the mountains fully covered with snow ;)
Service : U call dem..within 2 mins some1 will knock d door! and blev me staff is very decent, very polite and supportive.
Food: It was just awesome. U'll get so many options der - being Veg or Non veg u'll get something tasty and healthy that will fill ur stomach.

Above these dey have DJ and gaming room in grnd floor. Good spacious garden.
Hotel Interiors are very nicely designed and The entire hotel is covered with RED velvet carpet that looks Fabulous.
All in All - This hotel is value for money as compared to other 5* hotels.

Room Tip: check for Regent room..it is very nice and spacious as compared to other honeymoon spl rooms.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JPR14022013
Delhi
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel from 7th Apr to 10th Apr and booked the package from their website. After a lot of discussion with my wife, I booked this hotel and on staying at the hotel, we found out that we indeed made a right choice. I opted for a Regent room. The room was big and clean. It was on the 3rd floor and had a private balcony to enjoy the serene and beautiful view of the snow capped mountains. My kid enjoyed the iron jhula in the room very much. The hotel had an awesome variety in terms of food and the food served was excellent and fresh. Hotel staff was extremely courteous and helpful in every way. I remember the night when my kid was cranky, the hotel staff even served the buffet dinner in my room and even made special food on request as I had fast on one day during my stay. Only thing which you may find and have read bad about this hotel is the travelling distance from the local market to the Hotel is about 2 km which is an uphill road so you may require an auto ( INR 50 one side ) but I did not find the market hotels that attractive and the food at the market that delicious as this hotel offers.
Honeymoon Inn is a place you would definitely come back to and recommend to your friends. Thank you very much for making our stay so pleasant!!!

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed from 20 feb to 23 feb nd took their package stay from cleartrip. The temp was very low may be even zero degrees In the evening.we were coming from dharamsala nd were going to reach late.the hotel called us when we were on our way , nd asked us when we would reach?we reached at 8 in the evening.hotel by interiors is too good.it is one of the premium hotels in manali.near to manali market. Hospitality is at its best in honeymoon inn.food is awesome but spread is limited.waiters nd staff always smiling nd very courteous.staff is very informative nd explained us what are the places nd where should we pay what prices ?negotiations nd things to shop for.gaming zone table tennis frooze ball nd other entertainment was available.they also have a in-house disco. They take Special care of guests.they also have a small library.if I go to manali , it has to be honeymoon inn.in true sense, it makes your honey moon special.

• Stayed February 2013
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed April 1, 2013

If you are in Manali to ensure you and your loved ones get the best, this hotel is recommended. If the reason to read this review is to check if you are making the rite decision like the few which you have made to reach this place, you are at the rite place and be rest assured about it .. If food and service are the two things which are on your mind please go ahead and book this one, as I was doing and thinking the same which you are doing now before visiting this place... You may book directly with them or may be through a travel agent, staff is very supportive... I was with my wife at this place for 3 N 4 D in the last week of March'13 and have most memorable holidays... I am unable to point out or write here even one of their mistakes.. Food is awesome with LOTS OF VARIETY... mind you LOTS of .. The reception guys guide you for the tours too .. They have all services at their disposable.. The rooms are cozy, spacious and the interiors apt .. Would suggest you opt for the buffet breakfast and dinner instead of al carte.. I would miss their special butter ... Newly wedded couples, please do not make a mistake to go for Holiday Inn or Club Mahindra or Sarthak Resort which is about 10 km from this place .. There is nothing outside the hotel which you can cherish for .. There is a local market below Honeymoon Inn like a tea stall, tourist cabs (they do negotiate) wine shop with all brands you can think of, kirana store with all snacks and cold drinks, property is huge with 3 kind of restaurants, which will exhaust all your time .. Only thing which you may find and have read bad about this hotel is the travelling distance from the local market to the Hotel is about 2 km which is an uphill road so you may require an auto ( INR 60 one side ) but I did not find the market hotels that attractive and the food at the market that delicious as this hotel offers .. Suggest you go for tours and leave the market visit for the last day ...

Room Tip: Prefer a Super Deluxe room .. its BIG !!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank VeerRaj
New Delhi, India
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have stayed at this property in the last week of march with my family in the Super Delux Room.I had a fantastic experience.
All I can say is that it is value for Money and You will definately will not be dissappointed.
Hotel is very neat and clean and staff is very helpful and very prompt.Food is very good and Delicious.
Property has grren area and play area for kids.Proper Car parking is also available.
Highly recommended!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms windows opening in the garden area are more peaceful) away from onroad noise).
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family