Snow Peak Retreat
$110
$81
  • Breakfast included
$92
Hotel Apple Paradise(Manali)(Great Value!)
$73
  • Restaurant
LE GRAND(Manali)(Great Value!)
$44
$39
Agoda.com
Sun Park Resort Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
$73
  • Pool
$88
$74
Agoda.com
All reviewshadimba templebreakfast and dinnersuper deluxe roomscorner roomvisit manalihotel staffhotel balconytop floorexcellent hotelthird floorown vehicleprivate balconysight seeingearly checkhotel is locatedmountain viewno lift
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Everything is excellent....food, service, location, staff personnel, rooms...
its was best hotel in my entire trip from Amritsar...Dalhousie...Manali...Shimla...
I think they are still constructing top floor of hotel with wooden roof...i will sure visit in future...

1  Thank JasTrivedi
Snow Peak R, Manager at Snow Peak Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

The stay at Snow Peak Retreat was an amazing experience. We stayed in the Super Deluxe room with balcony and the view from the room and balcony was amazing of Snow-capped mountains. The service is also prompt and excellent. Location-wise,the hotel is a bit far away from the Mall road, but if you specially want a relaxing holiday away from crowd this is an excellent pick for the stay. Lovely built of the hotel with a nice garden view for almost all the rooms. We enjoyed our stay here and wished could spend atleast a day more just relaxing in the hotel.

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Although we had booked a garden facing room on ground floor however we were upgraded to the 2nd floor corner room. Initially I complained but that was limited. Once I went to the balcony of my room, I was mesmerised by the scenic view of hills covered with snow. It was indeed a great view. The service was also amazing with pick and drop free of cost from the bus stand. We had breakfast and dinner. The food was good too. Would recommend for sure to ppl going to manali. We were lucky enough to see the snowfall. So a great first experience to Manali.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ankur917

Reviewed January 2, 2014

its owesome hotel,service is very good ,rooms and food very good. Lovely view of manali hills from hotel. Must go to manali and stay in snow peak retreat. Hotel service is quick and clean.We went there on our honeymoon...transport facility is very gud the behaviour of drivers is very friendly nd corprative....we enjoy alot...i give special thanks to crazy peaks company to provide me such a wonderful trip...

2  Thank suresh8401

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Its owesome hotel,service is too good ,rooms and food very good.
Lovely view of manali hills from hotel. Must goto manali and stay in snow peak retreat.
Hotel service is quick and clean.We went there with family and its good in terms of security as well.
We stayed in super delux room and they are really good.

Room Tip: all rooms are good .
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family