“Excellent Budget Hotel in Manali”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Snow Peak Retreat

Snow Peak Retreat
Ranked #4 of 114 Hotels in Manali
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent Budget Hotel in Manali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

First and foremost snow peak is just not a hotel but a Home away from home.

Thank you v v v much Luder and Vivek for making our stay a pleasurable one.

Big thank you to each and evry1 in the hotel with their On time room service and excellent food.

Two lovable dogs Buzo and Maxie.......just not to be missed as they are very nice and playful....

Hotel has excellent view of City and valley and the mountains.......The rooms are very clean and indeed a hotel i would love to come back and stay once again.....

We will surely recommend and would love to come back and stay with our dearest friends Luderji and Vivek........

Once again a big thank you to both of you.

Regards always.........Sujit and Kashish.......

Room Tip: All rooms face the garden...choose whichever.......
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank sujitjiandani
Snow Peak R, Manager at Snow Peak Retreat, responded to this review, September 7, 2016
Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.
Shubham Sood

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

There is honestly so much I want to say about this hotel because they are so much more than just that.

I have travelled around 11 different countries, including my own and stayed in numerous resorts and hotels but Snow Peak Retreat takes the cake. This has been my most memorable vacation stay ever. It is not only the absolute exquisite heavenly view of the snow peaked Himalayas that I get to wake up to every morning, and it is not only the impeccable service from the staff and the gorgeous rooms or the delicious meals... it is the fact that you matter to them. You do not feel like just another tourist, they are first and foremost about creating relationships and income is simply a by product of that.

As a young woman travelling alone I was very lucky to have chosen Snow Peak Retreat. Luder and Vivek helped me plan everything right from transport from Delhi airport to leaving Manali and assuring me that if I needed help in Dharamshalla that they had friends there. Also the tour around Manali and surrounding areas they arranged was amazingly awesome! I really cannot thank them enough for their kindness and hospitality.

I already extended my stay but if I had a longer vacation I would have stayed even longer. I am most definitely coming back and I'm bringing my troops :) Snow peak will always be the place where India captured my heart.

Thank you soooooo much Luder, Vivek and staff. Namaste :)

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank AshtonKC
Dear Traveler. Thank you for your perfect review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

It was a memorable stay at the hotel , hotel staff was courteous & humble . The owners were very nice & helpful.The food was excellent & the service quality was excellent. The view was excellent from the hotel.Will surely stay again at the hotel once we visit Manali again.Great Experience staying at such a good hotel !!!!!!

Room Tip: Go for the super deluxe room
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank VishalHDFC
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

We will carry in our hearts & memories our 3 week stay forever. 1 week turned to 3 & had we more time, we would have stayed longer. Beautiful, immaculate hotel. Magnificent room. Spectacular mountain views from our bed and wrap around balcony. Delicious meals served to us on our private balcony & to top it off, the sweetest owner, general manager & hotel staff we have ever encountered. The price was very reasonable for what I consider a 10 star hotel! I could go on and on but one word says it all. Perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. We will miss being there so much but are so thankful to have had the best of everything in all of India. A heartfelt thank you to the owner, Luder Thakur, GM Vivek, & all the hotel staff. You are now our Manali family..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
7 Thank ramona D
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Hotel was very good i like food very much and the hotel chef was to good
nice green plant & flowers in garden apple trees so nice my family was very happy & when we again go to manali then we will stay again in snow peak retreat excellent.

• Stayed September 2013
7 Thank siddharath
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Nice rooms, great valley and orchard views. Room service was slow. Overall a nice experience! Special thanks to the management for there friendliness and service.food can be improved. Breakfast was nice. New resort and fantastic view.

• Stayed August 2013
8 Thank perinfs
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your (mostly) positive review of our hotel. I will be looking into the areas of concern that you have noted, and hope that your next stay with us will be a 10 out of 10!
Thanks again; we look forward to seeing you again.
Best regards

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

It was an excellent stay in the Snow Peak Retreat, Manali. The food are well prepared, clean and of good taste. The staff are welcoming and they are somewhere same as I see in the Oberoi, New Delhi when it comes to gesture, expression and care to the guest.

In all, we are in conclusion to book this hotel again in our next group trip. They got very nice apple orchard next to hotel and those are tasty and juicy...... Thanks to Mr. Thakur and his team....

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank RootlessW
Dear Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Do checkout our Facebook page for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Shubham Sood
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manali
Honeymoon Inn Manali
The Anantmaya Resort
The Manali Inn
The Manali Inn
#6 of 114 in Manali

Been to Snow Peak Retreat? Share your experiences!