Snow Peak Retreat
$110
$81
  • Breakfast included
$92
Hotel Apple Paradise(Manali)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
$138
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sun Park Resort Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
$56
$141
  • Breakfast included
$88
Agoda.com
All reviewshadimba templebreakfast and dinnersuper deluxe roomscorner roomvisit manalihotel staffhotel balconytop floorexcellent hotelthird floorown vehicleprivate balconysight seeingearly checkhotel is locatedmountain viewno lift
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Hotel was very good i like food very much and the hotel chef was to good
nice green plant & flowers in garden apple trees so nice my family was very happy & when we again go to manali then we will stay again in snow peak retreat excellent.

• Stayed: September 2013
7  Thank siddharath
Snow Peak R, Manager at Snow Peak Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.
Best Regards

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Nice rooms, great valley and orchard views. Room service was slow. Overall a nice experience! Special thanks to the management for there friendliness and service.food can be improved. Breakfast was nice. New resort and fantastic view.

• Stayed: August 2013
8  Thank perinfs

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your (mostly) positive review of our hotel. I will be looking into the areas of concern that you have noted, and hope that your next stay with us will be a 10 out of 10!
Thanks again; we look forward to seeing you again.
Best regards

Reviewed August 23, 2013

It was an excellent stay in the Snow Peak Retreat, Manali. The food are well prepared, clean and of good taste. The staff are welcoming and they are somewhere same as I see in the Oberoi, New Delhi when it comes to gesture, expression and care to the guest.

In all, we are in conclusion to book this hotel again in our next group trip. They got very nice apple orchard next to hotel and those are tasty and juicy...... Thanks to Mr. Thakur and his team....

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank rootlesswanderer

Dear Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Do checkout our Facebook page for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Best Regards

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Snow peak retreat is a real retreat where you will forget all your worries and will dive into the deep sea of peace.The resort in itself is very serene and peaceful. The very first sight of the resort is very calming and brings a little smile on your face.
The rooms are very gud and well furnished . The food and service was EXCELLENT.......if in future i visit again to manali den definately i'll stay in this hotel.....

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank rohit110024

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. I do appreciate your comments concerning our Property & staff, and I am very proud of the way they interact with our guests, every day.
We want you to know that we value your feedback, and we will look forward to the next opportunity to be of service.
Best Regards,

Reviewed July 28, 2013

After staying at snowpeakretreat I will be returning here every time I will be visiting manali. I loved the food here , I loved the service, awesome view from my room and its away from city noise.
Pankaj
California

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Manchanda99

Dear Happy Guest. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. and we will look forward to the next opportunity to be of service.
Take care!