“Experienced, professional, yet serious about fun indeed.”

Himalayan Caravan Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Mr. Ravi and Raj.
if you are shivering of cold, depressed from your travel. Meet these two young fellow, they will make your day!
They are indeed professional, enthusiast, they actually love what they are doing!

If northern India is in your agenda? Do drop by Himalayan Caravan Adventure for summer, autumn outdoor activities. you can even email them or call them. www.himalayancaravanadventure.com

2  Thank motorcycleexpe
"trekking"
"altitude"
"pass"

Reviewed June 2, 2014

First of all I'd like to say that Ravi and Raj of Himalayan Caravan are one of the most genuine and hospitable people I have come across. These people really make you feel at home and advice you with complete honesty. I arrived in Manali on my own with no initial plans with the hope that everything will fall in place once I get there, thats what exactly happened thanks to them. I signed up for the Patalsu trek which was one of the most exhilarating experiences which I have ever had. The staff was really competent,warm and very helpful.

Overall I had no complaints and next time whenever I go, I know who to sign up with. Also special thanks to Mr Kapil Negi who had organized the trek.

Thank you guys for everything and all the best !

2  Thank TejasOka89
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had an awesome experience with the patalsu trek. They take care of everything. Even things you couldn't imagine. The memorable experience was being given a pinch of salt at an altitude of 3800 with mash potato and boiled egg. Impeccable planning.

1  Thank Kartik M
Reviewed May 19, 2014

And we literally fell in love with the place. First, we went climbing for a day. and it was very nice. The owner Ravi, along with his employee Raj, are SO helpful and, most of all, professionnal. After founding a couple of Hungarians, my boyfriend and I looked for other places (cheaper, I must admit) to do a trek in the Himalayas. However, e-ve-ry time we felt like something was wrong, the equipment sometimes non adapted, or the information not complete.
We finally decided to go with our feeling, and go back to Himalayan Caravan. They managed to find us a cheaper trek (3 days), with a wonderful guide, crazy good food, and AMAZING memories. I cannot thank them enough.
Last short story, I forgot a shirt in the basecamp in the mountains, and they not only brought it back, but send (and paid) a rickshaw to Vashisht (where we moved), to bring it back to me!
Thanks guys, you made our best memories of India.
Maika and Seb

2  Thank Maika_100
See more reviews
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We were looking to do a good trek and were recommended to get in touch with Himalayan Caravan adventure. Upon consulting with them, we were recommended to go to Lama Dug, with a few other people. The cost, initially, seemed expensive. However, as soon as we reached our destination, i felt that it is totally worth it. To cut the story short, I think team Himalayan Caravan did a brilliant job in taking care of us, providing us with 5 star service all throughout our 3 day trek.
Moreover, their warmth and hospitable spirit made me feel that i`ve found new friends in Manali.
I look forward to doing many more treks and adventure activities with the team.

Amazing. Keep up the amazing work. Thank you Raj , Ravi and Keshav BhaiJee.

2  Thank Varun S