“I felt like home”
Review of Zarim Hotel

Zarim Hotel
Ranked #176 of 328 Manali B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed in Hotel Zarim with my friends & family during my visit to Manali in the 1st week of September 2013. The overall experience is regarding the rooms, food, service, and the support by the manager Mr. Balvinder is just excellent.

The hotel is located at a very convenient place surrounded by mountains and having its own parking, beautiful garden with cherry, apple trees, & lots of flowers specially roses. The garden also have some fun for the children.

At last but not the least I just felt like my home away from home.

Room Tip: All rooms are very good with excellent views
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank krishserious

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights and I am highly satisfied. The room was very big and perfectly clean, the room service quick, the personnel very friendly and the Hotel is perfectly located only a 5 minute walk away from the town center. Internet and hot showers worked fine as well. And all of it at a very good price. I recommend this place!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Der_Schorsch
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was there in the Month of July with my friends, I m very happy and satisfied with hotel services provided by hotel Management. The hotel is located in the heart of the Manali town, surrended by apple & cherry trees. The hotel is just 5 Minute walking distance from main market.This is budget hotel with all modern amenities.

Room Tip: All rooms are Mountain view, specially in the top floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sanjay R
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I am here for the last two days and I am quiet happy and amazed with their service and excellence....The hotel though doesnt looks huge but is a nice experience to live in..the rooms are quiet beautiful specially the ones with front view....The service of the hotel is also very good...I just want to suggest them to keep up their good work...

Room Tip: i want to suggest to take rooms of the front view as they are amazing.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Agnibha M
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was there in June'13 with my family, a small hotel with sufficient big rooms. Hotel is majorly catering as holiday home for some of the govt/PSU so you don't see any extra frill. The best thing about this hotel is its location its near to mall road and situated at the other end of mall road which means for traveling to most of the attractions you would not required to cross mall road and this way will save lots of time and so tensions. Hotel has a big restaurant comparatively and food was good, we tried Chinese majorly. Tea was excellent and service was quick. I found the prices were reasonable and hotel staff was very cooperative and courteous. Room were clean though furniture and color were very traditional but overall cleanliness was one of their focus.

Room Tip: front side room should have great view
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank dua12
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I am coming here since 1993 always stayed in Zarim almost every year. I feel family stuff and safe environment here. Location is in centre of Manali. every body can go avery where. In January Hotel Management lead by Mr Balbinder Sing organized new year celebration for us that was realy unexpected and amazing.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kalia_19673103
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Clean rooms, beautiful gardens, spacious interiors, heartwarming view and lot more for a fun and relaxed stay. All of that were offered to us by Zarim hotel, and that too at an amazingly reasonable price. My friend and I were offered two opposite rooms and both of us were pleasantly surprised at the window side view it had to offer. The hotel staff are very well behaved and ever willing to offer you every help possible. One of them accompanied us to the amazing Jogini Falls. Though it is within walking distance to Mall road, old manali and other cool places, it is still quiet and pleasant, thereby giving you ample opportunities to rest peacefully. Though we had about two or three meals only at the hotel, the food that was served before us was very tasty and efficiently plated.

In Business for more than 25 years, Zarim obviously knows what it takes to make your holiday memorable. Strongly Recommended.

P.S. Zarim incidentally means, melting snow and I can't wait to go back there in winters and see it covered in Snow.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends