“See you again!”

Ranked #171 of 305 Manali B&B and Inns
Colombo, Sri Lanka
“See you again!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Manali is one of the most beautiful place in India, very romantic and peaceful. I have been to Manali several times and the last time we went, we stayed at Hotel Zarim, we were pleasantly surprised with Hotel Zarim's lovely reception, friendly and efficient staff. It is located in a beautiful place with amazing view. The rooms were spacious and well equipped and most importantly clean. We enjoyed the food, and mostly ate at the hotel itself
I would recommend hotel Zarim to anyone who wishes to go to Manali.Thank you Zarim for making our stay pleasant, we will definitely come back again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank AnjuPuru

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Manali is one of my favourite holiday destinations in India.. lush green valley nestled in the himalayas with breath taking landscape. After checking couple of hotels, I am glad I zeroed on Hotel Zarim to stay. Zarim's hospitality and efficient service made my holiday very comfortable and relaxed. The hotel is clean with a great ambiance. My room's balcony provided a view of the beautiful snow capped mountains and the food in house was delicious! Hotel Zarim is value for money and I strongly recommend it to anyone who wish to have a perfect holiday in Manali!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank CKHANDUJA
Jalandhar, India
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I went to Manali tour with my family on 25th Dec. 2012 and stayed at Zarim Hotel in Manali for 2 nights. It was an amazing experience. The Hotel is very near to Manali Mall Road. Amazing outside view from hotel. The rooms were so good, well equipped and spacious. The food was excellent. The staff was also good and provided very nice and quick service. The staff is very good and courteous we were not charged for our early check in and late checkout. I would visit again soon. We really had a very good time and again thinking to visit there in future. They arrange taxis for the sightseeing also. I would also like to thank Mr. Nishant Thakur owner of the hotel for the excellent Service. Warm Regards, Aseem Paul, Associate Director, Ramada Hotel....

Room Tip: All the rooms are equally good.....
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank RamadaJalandhar
shimla
Reviewed May 11, 2013

IT is an awsome place to stay if u ever visit manali..........with awsome scenic beauty, affordable prices, drive in ,lovely food and great hospitality....AFTER ALL "ATITHI DEVO BHAVAH"......Look forward to visit the place to experience " HOTEL ZARIM"

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kashi123
Munich, Germany
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Hotel Zarim is one of the best Hotels in Manali. A neat and clean place, sufficient for european travellers. The staff is nice, caring and always helpful. I was fully satisfied with the services, food, and interior. The prices are reasonable. I find it a good choice if you expect more than a cheap backpackers place. It is a really safe place for single travelling women. Thanks to the friendly staff and management for hosting me so well!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
New Delhi, India
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Zarim's .....a perfect example of perfection...........my stay at the hotel with my family was so relaxing and comforted ............What took my attention there was their hospitality and there Hygiene .......i must appreciate the house keeping........ everything was so planned and organised, that i couldn't stop myself writing this review about them and their service ..............

With all my experience , I will suggest you all to be there and experience there hospitality to feel the power of being a guest ....... :)

hope you all will have the same experience .......

wish Zarim more guest and good luck

Vriksh Verma

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank vriksh88
Bhopal, India
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Spacious garden full of rose bloom, special candlelit dinner in the garden...clean and comfortable rooms and ever helpful staff: Zarim offers the best things you can have in the middle of the Himalayas!

Had the bad luck of falling sick in the middle of the vacation and they allowed my husband to use the kitchen for preparing a special "ghar ki khichdi" for me! Most thoughtful gesture you can expect from hotel staff anywhere.

Our special thanks to Nishant for his tips on the best places to see around- not usually included in the tourist sightseeing lists!

I would also like to point that this is a great choice for females travelling alone as it provides a safe stay and honest recommendations for logistics et all which saves a lot of effort.

Cheers!!

Room Tip: Rooms facing north offer the best views! Honeymoon suites are luxurious!!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple