““Memorable Experience””

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manali
Sandhya Resort & Spa Manali
Ranked #26 of 132 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Dear All, We would like to thank for help us in this Memorable journey of Himachal with .... We went on January 13 and stayed for 3 days, the rooms were clean private & had a good look of the snow peak. the food was amazing. the only minus was the recreation activity. I would like the management to have activities.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shrikant G

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I was der in month of December with for my honeymoon , as a hoteandr I dindt expected much from the hotel (arranged by yatra.com) as it was a budget package but wen I reached manali, n informed the hotel about my arrival they got us a pick up car in couple of mins as if dey wer expecting the call from me , the host was warm n friendly, the hitel is at a lil distance from ISTB but thats ok , when v reached the hotel at d first look it looks very modrated n full of wooden work , from inside it has got very nice lobby with huge atrium which was really gud , me n my wife felt relaxed about the hotel as it was prettyy gud , den comes our checkin , wow! it was quick n easy , room were gud we got which was facing mountain I guess room no 11 room was well equipped and well maintained, as soon as we checked in were wer asked for d welcome drink and were served coffee , we stayed der for 6days n trust me it was great experience , dey hav a decent restaurant wid buffet for brkfst and dinner n d spread is also gud , the best part was the spa and playzone wen my wife was taking d spa session I got my hands on ps3 which dey have with some games kept over der, dey hav a pool A not so gud disco but ges dey do have , a decent garden with campfire der , room service is also warm n friendly , the cab facility provided was gud overall a gud experience , I SAY YES TO SANDHYA RESORTS

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Bhanupssolanki
Reviewed January 18, 2014

As it Would always be My Pleasure to Congratulate all The Team of Sandhya Spa for Giving Their Best Services all the time During Stay.
my Best Shots Were As Follows :-
1.Excellent View From Room
2.Hotels Infrastructure was Awesome.
3.Hotel Staff was Highly Co-operative.
4.The Overall Stay was Really Memorable ..

Thank you Team Sandhya For Giving best Services....

Room Tip: Mountain Facing Room
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Nitin232014
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Dear All, We would like to thank for help us in this Memorable journey of Himachal with Mr .Vinod Thakur .... We went on 23rd December 13 and stayed for 4 days, the rooms were clean private & had a good look of the snow peak. the food was amazing. the only minus was the recreation activity.

I would like the management to look into this aspect.

Regards,

karan

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 380nnn
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Just Average would be the overall experience of this place.. The hotel look out is decent enough as in the infrastructure but when it comes to enjoying the services at this place, you tend to realize this place is just average.. I understand being a hill station the place has problem with Hot water supply but what was irritating was in the evenings we had to call them to switch on a motor pump which pumps hot water to room, this was unknown to most of them but when i spoke in detail with the service boy at room he explained.. we had to call all 4 nights to switch on the pump for hot water.. The food at place is just average although the service at this place is exceptional .. You want it, u will get it types was their attention.. but if the food doesnt taste great whats the matter of enjoying in a restaurant.. At the other hand there are lot of properties which have come around this place covering this place so the view is not so great as management has posted in pictures but it is good. Overall i would give them 3 / 5 = Rooms 3.5/5 , Service 4.5/5 , Food 2.5/5

Room Tip: Take their Mountain facing rooms with balcony- u can take a view of hills.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Deepak K
Reviewed January 8, 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Vishesh_Chadha
sandhyaresort, Manager at Sandhya Resort & Spa Manali, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I am writing this late here but really wanted to mention about my experience. I traveled on Oct 2012. I had taken a honeymoon package and the hotel staff did all the arrangements as per expectations. They even teamed with me on some surprises for making things special for my spouse. Good team and staff! Thanks you Mr. Negi.

The room (honeymoon suit) was just perfect with an awesome view of mountains and big balcony. We still remember the delicious breakfast which they served at our balcony to make things more special one morning.

Very good property, clean and modern.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip