Hi.. we went there with our 3 year old daughtet.. we reached 3 hours b4 checkin time and were given room in no time... rooms with mountain rooms are nice... deluxe rooms are ok for singles... we saw many hotels in our visit and apple country was best among the lot... service is very fast... food is good .... they provide complimentary shuttle for local sight seeing and use good comfortable cars... hve a nice garden area to apend time and games for kids... overall a very good experience than expected in a small place like manali...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome into the land of your dreams.... into the land of lush greens and enchanting mountains, silent valleys and bubbling creeks, songbirds, towering coniferous trees and the sweet scent of apples. Right at the heart of this fairytale, is Apple Country, set at the highest point in Manali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Apple Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Country Resorts Manali
- Apple Country Hotel Manali