This is a decent hotel which is in log hut area which is close to Old Manali hence a great location. Far from the commercial mall road, this is a great place to stay. Even though the hotel is run down but the location and the services they offer are worth the discounted price. I would not pay the peak season price as there are plenty of hotels with much better facilities. The Hotel is in very urgent needs for refurbishment and even though are large and spacious, they quality is certainly not upto the mark. Our bedside lamps had scotch tapes on them to protect the wires...?
The room service and the breakfast in the hotel are definitely very good and prompt.
All in all, this is a decent place to stay if is not fussed about the quality of the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome into the land of your dreams.... into the land of lush greens and enchanting mountains, silent valleys and bubbling creeks, songbirds, towering coniferous trees and the sweet scent of apples. Right at the heart of this fairytale, is Apple Country, set at the highest point in Manali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Apple Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Country Hotel Manali
- Apple Country Resorts Manali