“Great Pizza and Setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa Bella Vista

Casa Bella Vista
Ranked #8 of 125 Restaurants in Manali
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Byron Bay
“Great Pizza and Setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

Love the setting, love wood fired pizza, love the tiramisu. Its a great place to meet friends and hang out either under the ancient trees or inside sitting around the low table on cushions.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Russell_Yak_Trak_201

“It's absolute bliss ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant for lunch during my five day stay at manali and, I must say that they have impressed me with their food and the services.

The restaurant itself is located a little bit off the main town but is worth the effort as it is peaceful and quiet. The decor is minimal and tasteful and they even have a smoker's section. There is a small area dedicated to display some items on sale.

Coming to the food, we ordered for two pizzas and a portion of French fries with a mint cooler. The fries were home made and cooked to perfection. The Cooler was do yummy that I can't but want another one as I'm writing this. A must try.

The pizzas are made in a wood fired oven and have a crisp texture. The best thing is that you can see it being made in front of your eyes. A very pleasant experience and eating it is just as much a pleasure. If you are in manali you must eat here.

If and when I come back to manali I will most definitely gorge on the delicious food they offer.

2 Thank Chetan J
Goa Velha, India
“Amazing Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

The ambience and the open air setting is really nice. The pizzas are really good, tried green ravioli which had real nice flavour and the chocolate coulant with vanilla ice cream. My wife who normally likes spicy food, for the first time liked the Italian fare. Went three times during our 5 day stay.

1 Thank Rahul_C4
New Delhi, India
“Nice open air Italian restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

Had a lovely lunch at this restaurant, the wood fired pizzas lived up to the expectations and the hype, the bruchetta and the was quite decent. The basil flavored cocktail was one of the best and most refreshing cocktails I have ever had, green in color it had a very refreshing feel to it. The only disappointment was the salad we had ordered, even though we called the chef to get it replaced, he politely refused to do that and said that its how they make their salad and no one has ever complained. The chocolate cheese cake was a little different than the regular ones but was to die for. I would definitely recommend this place to all for a meal.

San Francisco, California, United States
“EXCELLENT IN EVERY ASPECT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

We had been looking forward to dining at Casa Bella since our first visit in Feb when the restaurant was still closed. Set higher-up from the hustle of bustle of the mall, in a serene woods like setting in an architectural stunning building. The restaurant is warm and inviting offering both table and low seating tables.

There were five of us for dinner, we found Anand our waiter extremely attentive, friendly and knowledgeable. We started with the mediterrainen platter, homemade potato chips, and the bella salad as starters, all of them were amazing. We had the stir fried vegetables, the glass noddles, pizza with sundried tomatoes, the red raviolli, and the fusilli pasta with toffee, butter and sage. Don't miss the chocolate bomb for dessert, it was so good we ordered a second round.

As good as the food was, I have mention that the mint lemonade smoothie they served was probably the best I've ever had. Given the ambiance, the level of service, and the quality of food, this restaurant is EXTREMELY affordable. We spent double at another highly rated restaurant and were not nearly as satisfied.