“GREAT PIZZA”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Visited the place last year but did not try the pizza. This trip first meal stop was casa bella vista... The fresh clay oven pizza did not disappoint us. The service was excellent , the decor very pleasant and the view great.

1  Thank RctravelsRajasthan
There are newer reviews for Casa Bella Vista

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Cant figure out why they serve just vegetarian food in a tourist holiday spot.
Needless to say, I had to visit this place as this was suggested by all my friends. I have to admit I have a thing for wood fried pizzas, and as it turned out they were amazing. But I felt the pizza size should have been a bit smaller, it would have been tastier and web old have given us a chance to try more varieties.
The drinks we ordered were ordinary. They service was ok.
But I liked the sitting concept along with the board games they had on offer.
Overall a great pizza place but just looses out a bit for just being vegetarian.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We visited Manali in July and went to this place for a dinner. The place is really warm and good and ambiance is really nice.they really serve very good Italian food....The best place to have Pizza in Manali.......!!!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We landed at Casa Bella Vista quite by chance, having read no reviews of the place before we got to Manali. Its just that while walking by the pretty roads in this sleepy lil town, Casa Bella Vista just looked so charming!

I have to admit I was very very happy with the pizzas here, easily some of the best pizzas I've had ever. We spent a very pleasant and cheery afternoon here with some beers, and some great food. From the word go we could tell that the vibe of this place is just right. Would highly recommend Casa Bella Vista.

We also checked out the cottage which is big enough to house 3 couples at Casa Bella Vista. Having checked out a lot of other places in Manali, can confidently say this was the BEST place we saw. It's done up very cozily, complete with a lil fireplace etc. Next time in Manali, we will definitely stay here for a couple days...

Reviewed August 5, 2012

hi, i visited manali at the end of may 2012. it was totally by chance tht i visited casabella.
the food here is great. they serve great vegetarian food . i eat non-veg also, after ordering a vegetarian pasta meal i did not know what to expect. But as soon as i had the first bite, volla, the pasta tasted great. it immediately reminded me of the pasta i used to eat when i used to live abroad, many many years ago as a student. the taste is absolutely authentic italian. love the food.and great views all around. i recommend this place to anyone who enjoys italian.