Tripadvisor
Manali
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews mud house common room geodesic dome friendly hosts surreal experience mud room cozy common area mud walls personalized experience this place offers friend's recommendation beautiful homestay visit this place sparkling clean heavenly place an amazing property home cooked food
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything is good except the way of road to reach there, because of that local taxis are charging 1200₹ For just one way..which is too high..

We stayed in geodesic dome..!

Food and stay was good !!
Definitely suggesting you if you’re in manali..

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. One of the best in Manali. Their geodesic dome is very beautiful. This location is heaven. It’s very cold during winters , so make sure you have all the gears. The hosts were really friendly and will guide you with everything.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went to Glampeco hoping to witness the iconic snowfall of Himachal and stars aligned so that I reached there in the middle of a snowstorm. Glampeco is a traditional Himachali house - but better - with views that make hours pass like seconds. My dorm was cozy and had especially magical view, stuff viral Instagram photos are made of. The hosts, Akshat and Shilpi make you feel at home and never a let a moment pass without care. I wish to come back soon and spend many a afternoons sipping tea in their common area.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank sreshtiverma
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We welcomed our new year 2020 at this beautiful homestay with breathtaking views and amazing people.The private mud room stay was quite an experience, as it was unique and beautifully done up. My favourite is the common area, where you can spend hours reading a book and enjoy the valley views with big glass windows and cozy seating. The food and the service were excellent. To top it all, the hosts, Akshat and Shilpi are really warm and welcoming. This place is a MUST VISIT!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Deciding on staying at GlampEco for three days in the first week of January was a wise decision made.... Could not have started 2020 on a better note!

If there's such a thing as Heaven, then I'd say that it can be found on Earth and GlampEco is where it's at.

Nestled atop the hills leading to the Hampta Pass, overlooking the quaint Kullu valley and surrounded by the beautiful vistas of the Himalayas, this place will surely take your breath away!

GlampEco, the brainchild of Kush, Akshat, Shilpi and team is pure genius and the true definition of Labor of Love! They boast an awesome crew and together, as one big happy family, they are sure to make your stay a memorable one!

They created such a great impression on me right from the start when I initiated my booking request. A big Thanks to Kush for the seamless reservation process.
Akshat thoughtfully sent me all the required details prior to my arrival to ensure I could overcome any possible hurdles with ease.
Akshat and Shilpi gave me such a warm welcome that instantly made me realize that I was in the right place!

My stay in the dorm was simply amazing, it was clean, comfortable and cozy... What more can one ask for. Moreover, I had the best view ever!

Another highlight is the common room, where everyone hangs out around a traditional heating system (a tandoor, I think that's what it's called) and shares stories over coffee or a meal. Speaking of which, the food is delectable and prepared with love.

There's nothing not to love about the place, everything around is just perfect.
It's a beautiful place with wonderful people that make GlampEco the perfect retreat.

So what are you waiting for.... Start planning a trip already!

I know that I'm going to go back, hopefully soon :)

Trip type: Traveled solo