“The great service by atia noor mam it was the awesome trip in my whole life bcoz of utopia”

Utopia Resorts & Spa, Manali
Ranked #38 of 141 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was amazing my trip was in last year iam from hyderabad iam remembering yours mom chicken and your sweet daughter inshaallah I will visit in 2014 with my freinds
It was my best experience u gave us so much respect.....

• Stayed: June 2012
atiamanali, Owner at Utopia Resorts & Spa, Manali, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Guest
I thank you for the wonderful review that you have written about Utopia and our hospitality. It has been my sincere endeavor to provide you with the best services and make your stay and holiday an experience to remember.
However I want to inform you and all my valuable guests that I had left Utopia Resort last year in September and am now running Hotel Peak View and Hotel Marina Villa in Manali as i wanted to offer my guests an even better property and a more comfortable ambiance during their stay..
It was a pleasure getting an opportunity to host and serve you. I remain committed to the highest quality of service to all the guests who trusted me and stayed at utopia and continue to trust me and choose to stay at my new hotel( Peak View).
I look forward to your revisit to my new hotel Peak View. i am proud to state that it is already one of the most coveted hotels in manali and has got excellent reviews by the guests who have stayed there. Please check Trip Advisor for that too.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Every Indian dreams about going to Manali some day and my turn had come.We stayed at Hotel Utopia Resorts which is one of the most beautiful hotel in manali .One can see the snow bound mountains from the rooms.The view was exotic and breathtaking. Hadimba Temple which is a world heritage side is a 2 minute walk from Utopia,the Mall is also nearby.Food was great and staying at Utopia Resorts made transformed the manali trip into an unforgettable experience.I just loved staying there so much that i have already recommended to all of my friends n family.
An awesome experience for sure.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest
Once again I thank you for your appreciation and love. You came in as my guest but left as my friend.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We Live in this hotel from 11 to 13 May 2013 in last week, and we found its very poor grade hotel... Some problems we face are as follows...

1) Arrogant Staff.
2) Hotel Rooms which shown in picture are not like that... its diff rant...
3) TV's are not working properly.
4) No service.
5) No Spa ( as they said in advt.)
6) No Wi-fi (As they said in advt.)
7) No Quality Food.

One night Hotel staff and owner and some guest dancing on loudly music up to 1 AM...

And so long listing of complaints...

Kindly do not book this hotel..

Thanks

Room Tip: just check better privacy and cleanlyness... also check for good staff
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank puneajit
atiaatutopia, Owner at Utopia Resorts & Spa, Manali, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

My Dear Guest,

I really apologize for the fact that you did not have an awesome experience with us like most of my other guests do. You see my effort is always directed towards providing my guests with all comforts and a lot of entertainment.And its true that we do have a lot of dance parties and DJ nights at Utopia where all my guests love to dance and so do I. Actually Utopia is a place where fun is a part of the stay and I am so sorry that you are not the dancing kinds. in fact I would requests all the guests who are planning to stay with us to come to us only if they like good music, bon fire nights and atleast would like to enjoy one night of a party. How I wish you could have enjoyed too like all my other guests.

As far as you bnot likking the food is concerned , i actually wish you had told me about it while you were here./ You see sometimes i get tired of the thank yous that i get from my guests for the delicious food that they get at Utopia. In fact this is one area which is our strenght and all my guests relish the wholesome and sumptuous buffets both at breakfast and dinner time. Honestly speaking you are the only person who has complained about the food. However I do appreciate the fact that your tastebuds are unique and different from others and had I known about it I would have made sure that we meet your diffrent requirement somehow.

Coming to my staff being arrogant, there are enough reviews about how polite and courteous my staff is.. I believe in pampering my guests and making them feel like kings and queens because that is what they deserve. So the question of arrogance and rude behavior dosn't arise. But yes I am proud to be able to always meet and exceed customer expectations. But that is not arrogance.
Or maybe it is. because i know that i do justice with every penny that i take from you and i give value for money.

As for the rooms i dont understand what was different from the pictures you must have seen. At Utopia every room has a certain theme and decor and a colour scheme. Nothing can be diffrent from the colours to the curtains to the bed spreads to the colors of the cushions of each room. Maybe you had seen some room and stayed in some other.

And lastly about the tv not working, i m sorry if there was a temporary problem. At Utopia like any other hotel the cable may go off for a short while. But our turn around time is max half an hour on any such technical issue. I do apologise for this inconvenience.

Rest i wish you had shared atleast one of your problems with me while you were here. i would have taken care of it in a jiffy.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We had a very good and wonderful and memorable experience in Utopia, Atia Mam - the hotel owner very nice person and became a good friend now. Rooms are neat and service is good, food really very nice. Its very near to market and Hatimba Temple. Nice Place to relax, wonderful mountain view from the room. Value for money, Atia Mam guidance really helped us a lot, as i went to manali now i have good friend there also..(Atia Mam). When i plan next trip to manali i definetely plan to Utopia Resort as its my home. Everyone go to Utopia Resort and make ur trip a memorale thing.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 24, 2013

it was an awesome experience being there... felt like we are at home.... Rooms ...Food...hospitality ... everything ssuperb... Enjoyable pool experience... Bonfire ..Hookah memorable moments.... aaahhhhhh Short of Words .... Each moment with Atia Mam her guidance ... her lifestyle MAM I m ur FAn the day i met u... What a gr8 lady u r... Salute.... Planning for my 2nd visit and on and on a..... Do visit guys..

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank chiragnanda1
atiaatutopia, Front Office Manager at Utopia Resorts & Spa, Manali, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Chirag. Thank you for such a wonderful review. It was an absolute pleasure being a host to all you people from Chitkara and I can only thank you all for choosing to stay with us at Utopia. In fact I had a wonderful and an absolutely amazing tme with all of you. Will always be looking forward to your visit.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

If you are looking for a wonderful experience, I recommend you log into Utopia Resorts for your stay in Manali. The location, the ambience, the service, and above all- the hotel owner- everything was in two words: epic and awesome! One could never find a better, warm and welcoming host than Atia aunty.
The food is great and so is staff that serves the food. :D As for the location of the hotel, it is a stone's throwaway from the famous Hidimba/Hadimba Temple, and also, is a five minutes' car-drive distance close to the Manali Market. Every hotel room provides you with a beautiful view of the Manali landscape- and believe me, one does not simply get such heart wrenchingly beautiful views and perfect rooms, staff and services at reasonable costs!
Forgive me for a very short description, but honestly, my experience cannot be put into words. I had a jolly good time during my stay at Manali. I have to specially thank Atia aunty, my parents, and above all our dentist for referring us to this wonderful paradise in the first place! :P
Last but not the least, please extract some time from your busy trip schedule to visit the art Museum attached to the hotel, I'm sure anybody who goes there will love it. I strongly suggest you don't miss out on this one.

Room Tip: All the rooms are really good. You can choose any room you like by surfing the official website of t...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Revathi_94
atiaatutopia, Owner at Utopia Resorts & Spa, Manali, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Revathi,
Thank you for such a wonderful review. I must say that you and your family came to Utopia as guests but left as friends. It was great getting to know all of you. I hope we will always stay connected and I hope you will be back for more. :)

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We were there for our first wedding anniversary and I must say it was most wonderful and memorable mainly because we opted to stay in this hotel. Staff are very well trained, they are proactively calling you and asking if you need anything at regular intervals when you are at hotel. Food is super delicious. You cannot leave this place without paying a tip to the staff. Highly recommended to all those planning for a manali trip.

Room Tip: Rose and Marigold are best
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PoonamT363

Dear Poonam,
I am sorry for a delayed response but I thank you for your excellent review. All I can say is that it makes me happy to know that my guests have been happy. I understand that it was an important vacation for you as it was your first anniversary and I am glad that at Utopia we were able to make happy memories for you and Ashish.