“Utopian experience”

Utopia Resorts & Spa, Manali
Ranked #37 of 126 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed October 21, 2012

amazing experiece, the hospitality and the warmth of the support staff is noteworthy, Hotel UTopia is besotted with pictureseque views all around it, the panaromic views from the bedroom are a delight to have a cup of coffee wit your loved one. THe rooms are spacious and the food is wonderful as well. just across the hotel road is the famous hadimba temple which is set up in the midst of a deodar trees. a early morning walk into those woods was so cherished by all of us. THe sheer beauty and simplicity of the hotel and near by location leaves you in a nostalgia.

Enjoy your stay at Utopia.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
atiamanali, Owner at Utopia Resorts & Spa, Manali, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Guest
I thank you for the wonderful review that you have written about Utopia and our hospitality. It has been my sincere endeavor to provide you with the best services and make your stay and holiday an experience to remember.
However I want to inform you and all my valuable guests that I had left Utopia Resort last year in September and am now running Hotel Peak View and Hotel Marina Villa in Manali as i wanted to offer my guests an even better property and a more comfortable ambiance during their stay..
It was a pleasure getting an opportunity to host and serve you. I remain committed to the highest quality of service to all the guests who trusted me and stayed at utopia and continue to trust me and choose to stay at my new hotel( Peak View).
I look forward to your revisit to my new hotel Peak View. i am proud to state that it is already one of the most coveted hotels in manali and has got excellent reviews by the guests who have stayed there. Please check Trip Advisor for that too.
Once again I thank you for your appreciation and love. You came in as my guest but left as my friend.

Will look forward to another opportunity to make you happy.
With thanks and love.

Atia Noor

There are newer reviews for Utopia Resorts & Spa, Manali

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Without any doubt,Utopia resort has been the best choice of hotels i ever made in my life.I went to Manali with my friends and i could not have asked anything else on my trip..the whole trip,was awesome. the resort was great food is amazing, the staff is friendly and the best part you wouldnt feel that you are staying in a "hotel". these guys will just make you feel home.
I still remember my room the blue bells..highly recommended!!!!
guys if you are really planning to go Manali..believe me just book your rooms right away!!!

Room Tip: I still remember my room the blue bells..highly recommended!!!! guys if you are really planning to...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
PRManagerUtopia, Public Relations Manager at Utopia Resorts & Spa, Manali, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

We thank you for choosing to stay at the Utopia Resorts & Spa Manali.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and are grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, services and the staff.

The team works very hard to create a flawless, personalized experience for each guest and being appreciated for it by numerous guests as well.

Thank you once again and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back for a richer holiday experience in the near future.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

very awesome trip of cgc landran...enjoyed a lot at manali.....specially in the resort ......all facilities in the resort is available.........the resort is very good,clean and the environment near the resort is awesome.......i loved to go again manali and utopia resort once again ..........thanx to atia mam for organizing the whole trip..... giving the best resort in manali......:)

Room Tip: that outer area is awesome......
1  Thank Rai G

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Me and my 30 other friends had a great time in this hotel.
The best part of the hotel is its location and their rooms which are specially decorated according to a flower theme. The cleaniness, food was also excellent.
Specially the owner "Mrs. Atia Mam" has made a lot of arrangements for us, and it was only due to her we had a wonderful time altogether

1  Thank Ankur_Juneja

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We stayed for 03nights in the month of June, location is plus point, although not in centre but not far away. You will get lots of activtities to do around the hotel. room service, cleaniness is not much good. they got very less staff, meals are wrost ....

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank M G
Reviewed June 2, 2012

a friend mine suggested Utopia..located in front of the famous "hidimba temple", stay at utopia is a memorable experience. the hotel is above the city level, hence the views from the hotel is marvelous. i booked two rooms for my family. the rooms were very spacious, relatively clean and furnished. the hotel has its own restaurant and since i had MAP plan, the breakfast and dinner were included in the tariff. The owner "Mrs Atia Noor" was very friendly and supportive, she took care of us like family. she ensured our stay, traveling and food all memorable. she also helped in planning our daily sight seeing.

Thank you utopia... thanks atia.. i ll visit again..

Room Tip: Not all rooms were same.... they are different from each other in designing, color and arrangements...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rahi_Mastana
PRManagerUtopia, Public Relations Manager at Utopia Resorts & Spa, Manali, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2016

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I went to this Hotel with my fiance , and we the first thing that we really loved about this place , was it's location. Very near to temples and surrounded by lots of greenery. Me and my love used to walk to the woods , a few minutes away from the Resort to enjoy the nature and beauty of Manali. The market place was also 5 - 10 mins from auto. The hotel has a great ambiance, truly relaxing. We were there for 10 days , and we definitely didn't feel like going anywhere else , once we were taken care of at this Hotel. The staff people were also good at their service and food was delicious , specially the Chicken dishes. For people who like clubbing , there's also a Bar very close to the Hotel , great music and affordable drinks. As a couple , I and Suresh , had a nice romantic time together at this place. There's no place better than enjoying the scenic beauty from the Hotel itself , with your loved one . Even though we were there in May , it was still pleasant and comfortable. Excellent facilities and hospitality. We would like to give a special mention about the Hotel property owner , who's a nice , adorable and a fun company. She was with us almost everyday , showing us different places and hanging around with us. These 10 days , were the best days that we spent as a couple at Utopia. Thanks to the people who served us with their hospitality . To top it all , there is also a Spa at the Hotel. While enjoying the scenic beauty , you can get a nice , warm and relaxing Spa treatment. A true bliss.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple