Hotel Sandhya Manali
LE GRAND(Manali)(Great Value!)
$44
$39
Agoda.com
Sun Park Resort Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
$56
  • Restaurant
Hotel Apple Paradise(Manali)(Great Value!)
$138
$115
  • Pool
$162
$141
  • Breakfast included
$92
Hotel New Adarsh(Manali)(Great Value!)
  • Room Service
$88
$74
$110
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Dream come true, never expected such a decent property at the cost they ask . We visited Manali from 24th oct'12 till 27oct'12. We were 2 families and I was very confused about finding good place with equally good food and services. Searched a lot on different sites and contacts and finally decided on Sandhya palace cottage. Was not very sure till we entered the resort and our cottage on top floor. Great designing and surrounding scenery. We had 3 spacious bed-rooms with attached bath and a huge living room all with LCDs. Views of Snow cladded mountains and forests visible from balcony and bed-room were awesome.
Front office staff and room services are equally appreciable though F&B need little improvement. Its a brand new property and well maintained, though at 2kms before Mall road. But we really liked it so much that all our family members asked me to book it again when we'll visit again in May'13.
Congratulation and Thanks to Sandhya Personnel for making our trip enjoyable and memorable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank hskharbanda_65
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I Virender K Tomer Stayed at Sandhya Resort and Spa on 2nd October to till 5 October with my family. we are totaly satisfied with the resort and the staff with the fabulous service.even the Rooms and there view was great.Good location and just 1 K.m from the mall. the location is very good and even more.

I Stromgly recommend if any one wish to travel Manali stay at Sandhya resort and Spa only feel the experience and the service of the staff.

Room Tip: Well all rooms are good location, preferly take the mountain view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank virender040
Reviewed September 11, 2012

i had visited this hotel during june month of this year.
location and services of the resort was truely awesome.
initally i was very confused for the selection of this resort but once i entered in the premise of resort all my worries and confussion got vanished.
best thing about the resort is it's location. you will feel the true beauty of nature out there.

Room Tip: first floor of first cottage
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pankajbaliyan
Reviewed July 29, 2012

First of all i would like to congratulate the government of Himachal Pradesh for making an effort to keep the town Manali clean and free of polythenes, this really helped. Would love to see the day when they will have good solutions for the plastic water bottles and packets of eatables too.
My stay in manali was supposedly for 4N/5D which eventually turned into 4N/3D. Thanks to the travel time on the road from Kalka to Manali and back despite travelling by a private taxi. Weather in the month of July is terrible- hot and humid.
Out of all the good things happened, my stay with Sandhya Hotel is certainly one of them.
To me they were a clear winner in all the departments, to name a few-
Reception- It was warm, courteous and very enthusiastic, after spending 10 hours on road in that heat, it certainly meant a lot, I don’t know the name of the guy in the reception but he behaved very nicely and showed us 2 rooms, since i was travelling with my parents i didn’t want any confusion and realizing my demands he suggested me the room on the second floor with two balconies, i opted for the same.
Room Service- These guys were prompt. The next morning we checked in, one of the taps in the restroom was not working, not less than 3 people from the staff came on one call and when they found themselves incapable the senior staff himself came and fixed the problem. It was commendable.
Room- Not so big, but clean, nicely perfumed and interestingly decorated. The size of the room doesn’t really bother much because of the large window panes and the best thing is that, sitting on your bed only you can have a view of the snow peaked mountains (provided you have a clear weather) , it felt as if we are looking at a huge poster.
Restroom- Again clean, moderately sized and yes 24 hour hot water supply (starngely those guys have mentioned fixed time for the hot water, but i was getting it every time i tried)
Food- Awesome!!! This was one worry initially because of the reviews i had read earlier about the hotel on this site, but boy,,,, the food was terrific!! All we used to have was breakfast, which came in the continental plan taken by me, but whatever we ordered was served fresh and it suited my tastebuds too. Unfortunately we couldn’t have any other meal there because of a set programme but in my next visit i sure am gonna try that too.
Tariff- It is moderately priced and since i got a bargain, i can’t complain about it, must mention that the bargaining also didn’t come tough on me.
Ambience- Good, you kinda get the feeling of entering a decent hotel in the lobby, and don’t have to cross claustrophobic galleries to reach to your room.
Location- About a km away from the mall, so ideally located for me. One because i had my own conveyance and two, because I prefer staying in such hotels that are away from the hustle and bustle of the Mall when i visit hill stations.
The hotel has a rich and unique exterior of pine wood which gives you the feeling of staying in a hill station.
Since i didn’t ask for any other services as in swimming pool (though they have one), a bonfire, the gym or a spa, can’t comment on them, but over all i had a wonderful stay there, and would definitely like to give a ten on ten to the staff, because i feel if anything goes wrong it can be well covered by them and they are the directly responsible people you can catch hold of.
From my side it is recommended , recommended, recommended.
It’s a new property, clean, very humble staff and last but not the least the amazing food quality.
Thank you Sandhya Hotel for making my holiday so memorable :)

Room Tip: Rooms on the corners have double balconies, choose left side rooms over the right ones.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank GauravAnand
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Was a very delightful and great experience to stay @ Sandhya Resort. The ambience is great. The staff is helpful and decent. The most importantly the food was ultimate. We were a group of around 35 people the hotel arranged for a nice bone fire and Lawn Parties. Really hats of to the Hotel Staff and Manager. Would advice Corporates and Event Managers to consider Sandhya Resorts for Business/Strategic Meets and Events.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business