$43
$56
$49
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $55/night.

$33
$28
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $31/night.

Vivaan The Sunrise Resort(Manali)(Great Value!)
$34
$31
$125
  • Breakfast included
Snow Valley Resorts(Manali)(Great Value!)
$34
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $46/night.

$121
$112
Agoda.com
  • Pool
$57
$32
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $36/night.

$51
$36
All reviewsthe cottageslawnloghutpropertywood
Reviewed April 21, 2017

I am a frequent traveller and this time I got a chance to try Casa Bella Vista Cottages and Cafe which impressed me enough to take out time and write a review.To start with I was actually fascinated with the staff's honesty about the dysfunctional cafe (on 15.04.2017) and then their dedication to fulfil their commitment of opening it till 16.04.2017 as it was their target reopening date.The staff especially made a scrumptious breakfast for my family on 15th.04.2015 even though their cafe and restaurant was dysfunctional.
The scenic beauty was better rejoiced because of the location and further the cleanliness kept at the property and at its lavish lawn where you see butterflies wandering on variety of colourful flowers like in some documentary added to the meditating joy of mine.The room i think reflected the simplicity yet the authenticity of Himachal Pradesh's decor with detailing exhibited with best possible wood and the fragrance in the room made me nostalgic for a 12-15 year younger Himachal Pradesh.I could not try much of the food at their cafe but I am sure it must be good as their CASA BELLA VISTA cafe in Chandigarh.I will be going back to CASA BELLA VISTA cottage soon and may be this time to their new upcoming premium premium property.

Room Tip: Lodge to relax
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Prabhpreet S, Manager at Casa Bella Vista Cottages & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having spared valuable time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

We are all delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay. I thank you for mentioning the genuine hospitality and service shown by the team to ensure you have a truly memorable experience and also exceeding your expectations.

I have shared your comments with the team and they are really delighted to have been able to be of assistance to you. I'm certain that your kind comments will serve as great inspiration for the team to strive for greater excellence. Such comments from discerning travellers as yourself reaffirms our belief at Casa Bella Vista Cafe & Cottages that people are our key assets.

Thank you once again.

We all look forward to seeing you again at Casa Bella Vista Cafe & Cottages, Manali.

Reviewed April 16, 2017

they have overpriced the cottages but they have maintenance issues and hospitality is zero. their veranda chairs were broken . our breakfast was included but compare to their charges it was normal. No fruits and intact Jams were there. It was frustrating experience . I suggest everyone that please think twice and make everything clear before going there. They did not even inform me that there restaurant is not working. Their wifi was not working.They have increased their prices almost double( or it happened with me only regarding the prices) . Sorry to say but was bad experience for us.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I offer my sincere apologies for not delivering perfection that our guests have grown to expect out of us. I acknowledge all your feedback and apologize to you once again for all the miscommunication which left you with this impression.

Issues you have highlighted are unacceptable and are far from our usual standards. Warmth and personalization in attending to our guests is what we inculcate in our team. I regret that your experience with us was unpleasant and I can assure you that it was a rare aberration to our usual standards.

I would be personally be most grateful if you would give us another opportunity to showcase the actual hospitality of Casa Bella Vista to you and your family.

Reviewed December 27, 2016

One of the best place to stay in manali if you are a nature lover. Its in log hut area which is bit far from mall road and its proximity is close to Old manali.
You are far from hustle of mall road with beas flowing just down the lane.
The restaurant is good with a awesome environment to chill with friends or family with sitting option of indoor and outdoor's.
The food was delicious and specialty was fresh hand-tossed thin-crust wood-oven pizzas which were prepared right in front of us in the wood-oven installed in their compound.
Though its placed on bit luxury side and may sound costly to few but atleast a visit to restaurant is recommended while visiting Manali.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank D_Naagar
Prabhpreet S, Sales Head at Casa Bella Vista Cottages & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2016

Dear Guest,

I have shared your comments with the team and they are really delighted to have been able to be of assistance to you. I'm certain that your kind comments will serve as great inspiration for the team to strive for greater excellence. Such comments from discerning travelers as yourself reaffirms our belief at Casa Bella Vista Cafe & Cottages that people are our key assets.

Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

Nice environment, delicious food, good facilities and really friendly and service focused staff!

The cottage is equipped with a indoor fire place and a plenty of space. The yard is very well maintained and the sun chairs rounded the relaxing in this environment up.
The sleeping rooms have plenty of space for 2 persons and the most of the rooms have a door to a balcony.

Located close to old manali which has nice locations to chill out.

A place to visit again :)

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

I haven't stayed here but i just love the restaurant and outter area the way its decorated is mind blowing...food is damn good....there's a small shopping area inside restaurant which has very different n reasonable clothing...music is very soothing..view from the sitting area is too good..staff is well trained...overall it was excellent..would love to stay here whenever i come next..

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo